Under the Veil

Huntsville, Alabama · View map · Visit website

About Under the Veil

Under the Veil is a hairstyling company based in Huntsville, Alabama. Part of the north Alabama wedding industry since 2015, it provides its services throughout the local areas of Decatur and Birmingham, as well as Nashville, Tennessee. The company offers on-site services to accommodate the bride and her bridal party on the special day.

Under the Veil offers hairstyling for brides, bridesmaids, family members, wedding guests, etc. The company offers consultations and an in-salon bridal hair trial run for the bride months prior to the wedding to make sure that their ideas and preferences are fully incorporated in her hairstyle. The salon has multiple stylists available to work on entire bridal parties, all of whom are licensed. Under the Veil's services include:

• Blowouts

B
Featured
Breanna

Married on 09/02/2017

Becca and her team are amazing! They did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as my bridesmaids. They are very professional and make everyone feel comfortable and beautiful on a day that can be ... Read more super stressful!

J
Jessie

Married on 06/09/2019

Beautiful & Natural

Under the Veil did such an amazing job on my hair & makeup, as well as my bridesmaid's. They took our ideas and incorporated them into something that was even better than we had envisioned. And not ... Read more only did we leave feeling gorgeous, pampered, and ready for the big day, our hair and makeup stayed put all day, despite the heat and high humidity! Loved that we chose them.

J
Julie

Married on 09/08/2018

They did the hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding September 8, 2018. They were wonderful and did a superb job on everyone's hair and makeup. They were wonderful to work with and very ... Read more accommodating, especially since my daughter lives and works in the UK and would not be home until 2 weeks before the wedding. They worked around her schedule to make sure everything was perfect for her special day.