Underwood Jewelers

Jacksonville, FL · View map · Visit website

About Underwood Jewelers

Underwood Jewelers is a Jacksonville, Florida-based jewelry company specializing in loose diamonds, engagement rings and wedding rings. Established in 1928, Underwood Jewelers now has three locations across the Jacksonville area. As a member of the American Gem Society, they have certified gemologists as well as a diamond lab. In addition, Underwood Jewelers also offers a gift registry service for fine giftware, china and flatware. If you're on the hunt for beautiful custom-designed jewelry and fine giftware, inquire about Underwood Jewelers today!

Products Offered
Underwood Jewelers offers a wide range of wedding and engagement rings and accessories. Their products include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Antique engagement rings

13 Underwood Jewelers Reviews

Featured
User4222030

2+ years ago

The best jeweler in town! My fiancé and I visited several establishments as we looked at rings after 4 years of dating. Somehow, we were never taken seriously, despite a considerable budget. As soon ... Read more as we stepped into Underwood Jewelers in San Marco, that all changed. Kathy showed us rings in our budget, making each one feel more special than the next. My fiancé decided to design my ring and found the process from that point to be straight forward but most of all, enjoyable. We will be returning for our wedding bands, which we have already begun looking at. We will be repeat customers for life!

User7833661

1+ year ago

Simply the best! I'd never go anywhere else. Read more Simply the best! I'd never go anywhere else.

E
Emily

Married on 10/21/2017

Underwood's was the one and only place we came to buy my engagement ring and wedding band! Top notch service and they really take the time to understand your vision and make it come true. If you're ... Read more looking for quality jewelry and quality people, this is the place to go. Thank you!