Une Belle Ceremonie

Paris, France · View map

About Une Belle Ceremonie

Une Belle Ceremonie offers Paris-based elopement, wedding and vow renewal services.

• All-inclusive package: https://perfectpariswedding.com/paris-wedding-eiffel-tower.html
  • Outstanding wedding services that you can easily book online: https://www.parisweddingshop.com/

We celebrate weddings in beautiful outdoor locations, such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, the Louvre… You can choose any location in our beautiful city of Paris.

• Officiants
  • Hair and Makeup
  • Photography
  • Videography
  • Flowers
  • Cars and chauffeurs
  • Personal Wedding Planner
  • Day-of coordinator (offsite or onsite)

52 Reviews for Une Belle Ceremonie

52 Une Belle Ceremonie Reviews

B
Bijone

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Surprise Paris Wedding

Simply extraordinary, I’m still in awe of how amazing the Paris team was at planning this surprise wedding for my family. 29 people in total and I couldn’t have asked to spend my ceremony any other ... Read more way. We appreciate everyone on the team because they were so helpful, positive, knowledgeable, and had beautiful souls individually that contributed to having a great day and time in Paris. If I had to do it over I would still choose this team, the location, just wish it wasn’t sooo windy that day! Thank you again Perfect Paris Team for leaving a stamp in our hearts forever, Love The Price’s

Julie
Julie Clark

Married on 06/12/2019

Very professional and inspire confidence

Effortless and reassuring service from everyone we dealt with. We were delighted with our experience and would recommend to anyone. Beautiful photos by Jacques Matteos just topped it off. Read more Effortless and reassuring service from everyone we dealt with. We were delighted with our experience and would recommend to anyone. Beautiful photos by Jacques Matteos just topped it off.

L
Layla

Married on 06/01/2019

Simply Fantastic

If you are wanting to get married in Paris do not hesitate to use PPW. From the first email to the day of the ceremony, every question and detail was looked after by Anouck. All you literally have to ... Read more do is show up at your beautiful ceremony. Katia was excellent w/ my hair and makeup, my bouquet was exactly like the picture I had sent a year ago. Ahcene picked us up and drove us around and was so sweet he had candy and water for us in the car. Julien & Guillaume were amazing, the pictures and video are so beautiful. We will cherish them and the memories forever. Michelle kept us giggling and keeping our mind off of our lost guests that were trying to find there way to the ceremony site. We added the FB live so our family and friends that couldn't make it could feel a part of our day. All in all the entire day was breathtaking and we wouldn't change a thing! Merci from the bottom of our hearts!