Unforgettable Ceremonies

Colorado Springs, CO · View map

About Unforgettable Ceremonies

As an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church, I can officiate your wedding. I have a number of ceremonies from which to choose, or I can help you write your own ceremony. Ceremonies are non-denominational, can be secular or religious, and can be performed at any location of your choosing.

8 Reviews for Unforgettable Ceremonies

8 Unforgettable Ceremonies Reviews

N
Nikki

Married on 09/01/2018

Jerry was the best! We received so many compliments about how special and meaningful our ceremony was. Many of our guests said it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever witnessed. We met with ... Read more with Jerry and just had a short conversation to give him a few ideas of what we had in mind and he put together the entire thing for us. It was perfect and just unique enough that it represented us perfectly. He has a great demeanor and knows what he's doing. I would highly recommend!!!

A
Allison

Married on 08/25/2018

Jerry was wonderful to work with. He was religious enough for God to be in the ceremony but not so much that it felt like a sermon. I enjoyed how he put together the ceremony specific to me and my ... Read more groom. It was completely customized to us and everyone enjoyed it. I enjoyed his style, flexibility and easy going method. Truly the best way to go for officiants!

User6781947

2+ years ago

Jerry was wonderful! He contacted me via phone immediately after requesting his service and then put-together a wonderful script. He fits the part as an officiant and all my family members were moved ... Read more by his words. He was patient with me when I was running late and he picked an amazing location at Garden of the Gods. He goes above and beyond.