Unforgettable Event Planning and Party Rentals

Mangum, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About Unforgettable Event Planning and Party Rentals

Unforgettable Event Planning and Party Rentals is a wedding planning and event rental company located in Magnum, Oklahoma. They will take away the stress of coordination and provide everything you need to complete your special celebration!

Products Offered

Unforgettable Event Planning and Party Rentals offers the convenience of event planning as well as providing many event rentals to bring your wedding vision to life. They will take care of the delivery, set up and clean up of your rentals, as well providing all needed barware, china, flatware, glassware and linens for your event. The wedding event rentals they offer include:

• Aisle markers
  • Tents
  • Trinkets
  • Vases

Other Services

Unforgettable Event Planning and Party Rentals also offers a photo booth and many photo booth items to enhance your celebration. Photo booth services include:

• Backdrop(s)

Featured
Brianna Sutton-Castellanos

Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Wedding!

Planning a wedding was not easy! Both my husband and I are indecisive and we had ideas for what we wanted but never did anything. The team at Unforgettable are incredible! They understood our budget, ... Read more learned who we were and made our dream into a reality. They were on top of every detail and swooped in when we needed them from decor/floral to an officiant. They're creative and caring too our needs. Highly recommend them for any event!

K
Katie

Married on 03/17/2018

Love all the women at Unforgettable! They did such a wonderful job making sure everything was perfect for my big day! I’d hire them 10x over again! Read more Love all the women at Unforgettable! They did such a wonderful job making sure everything was perfect for my big day! I’d hire them 10x over again!

T
Tracy

Married on 10/06/2017

Very helpful with everything I needed for backyard party. Very professional and could get anything we needed! Thank You! Tracy Kincannon Read more Very helpful with everything I needed for backyard party. Very professional and could get anything we needed!!! Thank You!!! Tracy Kincannon