Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD

Gainesville, FL · View map · Visit website

About Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD

Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD is a wedding planning business in Gainesville, Florida. Dan Hathcock, owner and founder, prides himself on his level of professionalism and customer service. He and his team want to help transform the wedding venue from ordinary to extraordinary. Unforgettable Events seeks to provide a stress-free wedding planning experience for couples.

Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD can help couples with the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. They can plan weddings of any type, from civil to military. Unforgettable Events offers the following services:

• Day-of coordination

M
    Featured
    Andrea

Married on 02/07/2015

AMAZING! Dan and his team made my dream wedding a reality. I came into our first consult with a lot of pictures of exactly what I wanted. He did that and more. When I first saw the ceremony and ... Read more reception setup I cried, because it was exactly what I wanted. Everything looked exactly as I had imagined, if not better. Dan is beyond friendly and makes you feel like family from the beginning. He makes you and your event feel special. One of my favorite things about using this company, was that you can do your rentals and your flowers all in one. Which takes out one less vendor aka stress of dealing with so many people! If I ever need to plan another event I will definitely be going back to Unforgettable Events.

E
    Emmanuel Ngwe

Married on 11/03/2018

Top Notch Professionals

Dan is very personable, very detail-oriented and makes sure he doesn't miss a single beat. He was the motor behind our weeding making sure every step of the way that all was on point. Could not have ... Read more done this without Dan and team.

A
    adeline

Married on 10/27/2018

I was the bride

He was my savior, he will get u to the top. He nade my dream come true. Very resourceful. Read more He was my savior, he will get u to the top. He nade my dream come true. Very resourceful.