Hired? Booked

Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD

Gainesville, FL · View map · Visit website

About Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD

Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD is a wedding planning business in Gainesville, Florida. Dan Hathcock, owner and founder, prides himself on his level of professionalism and customer service. He and his team want to help transform the wedding venue from ordinary to extraordinary. Unforgettable Events seeks to provide a stress-free wedding planning experience for couples.

Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD can help couples with the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. They can plan weddings of any type, from civil to military. Unforgettable Events offers the following services:

• Day-of coordination

M
    Featured
    Andrea

Married on 02/07/2015

AMAZING! Dan and his team made my dream wedding a reality. I came into our first consult with a lot of pictures of exactly what I wanted. He did that and more. When I first saw the ceremony and ... Read more reception setup I cried, because it was exactly what I wanted. Everything looked exactly as I had imagined, if not better. Dan is beyond friendly and makes you feel like family from the beginning. He makes you and your event feel special. One of my favorite things about using this company, was that you can do your rentals and your flowers all in one. Which takes out one less vendor aka stress of dealing with so many people! If I ever need to plan another event I will definitely be going back to Unforgettable Events.

G
    Gerrard

Married on 07/14/2018

These guys were the absolute best! Everything was pure perfection. We hired these guys to decorate for our wedding and reception and was beyond impressed with everything they did. I would most ... Read more definitely use this service again!!!

M
    Myrna

Married on 03/10/2018

Wow! Very, very happy with how my daughter's wedding rehearsal, ceremony and reception turned out. Dan helped with the planning, floral and decoration... And moral support. Yes, I did have a moment. ... Read more The wedding was a mix of elegance, theme and country. Dan exceeded our expectations. How could elegance, a theme and country all work together? Beautifully. There were so many details, I could not have done this without him. Thank you Dan for your help, suggestions, gentle advice and the "Wow!" in wedding decoration.