Unforgettable Weddings By Laura

Zephyr Cove, NV · View map · Visit website

About Unforgettable Weddings By Laura

Unforgettable Weddings By Laura is a wedding planning company based in Zephyr Cove, Nevada. Providing detailed planning services, the planners customize services to fit each couple's specific needs and budget. They have been working in the wedding industry for more than 10 years, providing services in the local area of Lake Tahoe, including Bleu Wave Cruises.

Unforgettable Weddings By Laura offers full-service wedding packages, including wedding planning and coordination, photography, videography, and floral services. The company provides the following services:

• Detailed budget spreadsheet
  • Detailed planning timeline
  • Timeline of the entire wedding day schedule
  • Overall look and feel of the wedding
  • Vendor referrals
  • Email and phone contact
  • Organizing processional and recessional
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Wedding day coordination
  • Greet vendors upon arrival and receive deliveries
  • Assist wedding party, family members, and guests as needed
  • Ensure all vendors are doing their job according to contracts
  • Light candles, place favors, and assist in decorating
  • Provide assistant coordinator(s) as necessary
  • Distribute final payments and tips to vendors on behalf of couple

Other Services
Unforgettable Weddings By Laura also offers a yacht for private events. For weekend getaway rentals, the yacht can sail anywhere on the lake.

3 Reviews for Unforgettable Weddings By Laura

3 Unforgettable Weddings By Laura Reviews

N
Nichole

Married on 08/25/2018

Unforgettable Weddings By Laura

Laura was extremely detailed oriented and kept us on time during the ceremony. She helped coordinate with the venue and also with my photographer to stay an extra hour. Laura also helped come up with ... Read more the ideas for all four of my flower girls which added the perfect touch. She helped me pick out the best florist in South Lake Tahoe! We are very grateful for all Laura's Help!

M
Morgan

Married on 08/11/2018

If you listen to any wedding advice, please let it be this one and do yourself a favor and hire Laura for your big day! Due to an emergency I had to find a day-of coordinator last minute. I had ... Read more planned my wedding myself, so to be honest when I was looking for a replacement I had convinced myself all I really needed was someone to physically execute my vision. Hindsight is 20/20. First of all, I was unbelievably impressed that the vision in my head was identical to what Laura was able to set up - especially considering we didn't live in town so we weren't able to have as many meetings as "normal." Yes, she kept us on schedule and maintained order throughout the day, but Laura is so much more than her job. Laura is warm, sweet, extremely hardworking (to say that my rental company's professionalism gave her a tough time is an understatement) and without complaint. She went above and beyond to ensure that I was having fun and not having to worry about a single thing that day - or even the next day. I also loved that she was able to do her job without making it seem like a job. She was not a robot, she was calm (But I'm sure underneath it all very stressed), interactive, and felt like a part of the gang! I have worked in customer service my whole professional life and I can honestly say it is very rare to meet someone who does their job, does it well, and does it with a wonderful attitude. Everyone says that something is bound to go wrong at your wedding and that you just have to roll with the punches. I had absolutely nothing go so wrong that we had to change plans on the fly and I have to accredit that to Laura. From her being in constant contact with the vendors to her organizational skills, Laura is a true expert. I could write a thousand words about how wonderful Laura is but hopefully you'll find out for yourself one day!

J
Jake

Married on 07/03/2017

Amazing so nice Lake Tahoe is a amazing Read more Amazing so nice Lake Tahoe is a amazing

Unforgettable Weddings By Laura FAQ