Union Event Co

Hood River, OR · View map

About Union Event Co

Union Event Co is a Northwest based bespoke event planning team that creates experiences which are both beautiful and purposeful. Whether your'e a busy Oregonian in need of someone to take full reigns of the design process or your'e looking for guidance to hone your signature style; Union Event CO can bring your vision to fruition. We pride ourselves on our depth of experience in visual design and the ability to seamlessly provide a variety of services.

10 Reviews for Union Event Co

10 Union Event Co Reviews

D
Dani

Married on 06/16/2018

We worked with Stephanie and Josephine from Union Event Co. For Day-Of coordination services and they did a fantastic job! The wedding was in Hood River and we had to do all the planning remotely. ... Read more Their services really came through in the last few weeks leading up to the wedding, with the rehearsal and actual wedding itself. Stephanie was great with answering questions and suggesting vendors in the months leading up to the wedding and was very responsive. They were instrumental in the ceremony rehearsal, since we had no clue what to do! And Josephine was our Day-Of, and she and her assistant did an amazing job. The place looked stunning when we showed up (we did the bulk of big set up the day before and they filled in all the beautiful details). It ran so smoothly and they just moved furniture around and broke stuff down as the event went on. As a bride, it was wonderful to actually get to enjoy the day rather than worry about moving chairs or setting up catering. They handled communications with some of the less communicative vendors and even went back to the venue after the big day to pick up some rentals that accidentally got left behind, saving me some fees I would have otherwise been charged. We were just so impressed and I would recommend Stephanie and her group to any couple thinking about coordination services!

B
Breanne

Married on 09/30/2017

Stephanie and Union Event Co. Are amazing. Not only are they kind and professional, but they are so organized and into your vision for your wedding. Working with Union is honestly the least stressful ... Read more part of my wedding. I 100% recommend them to everyone that wants a company that is on their game, knows how to make a beautiful event, and takes all the worry and stress away. They really make your day your dream come true.

M
Michela

Married on 06/17/2017

I can't imagine what would have happened if we hadn't hired Stephanie and her team to coordinate our wedding. They handled every aspect with such professionalism and made the wedding day so much more ... Read more relaxing for us- we truly didn't have to worry about anything in their capable hands. I can't stress enough how necessary Union Event Co. was to our wedding- I am so glad we hired them and would do it again in a heartbeat. For the amount of work they put it, their prices are very reasonable as well. If you are considering them for your wedding or event, just do it! You will not regret it.