Union of Souls Wedding Ceremonies

Council Bluffs, IA · View map

About Union of Souls Wedding Ceremonies

My name is Brandy and I would be honored to be your wedding Officiant! As an ordained Minister, I serve as a wedding Officiant and soul mate celebrant throughout Iowa and Nebraska. Soul mates who seek a civil wedding Officiant typically want a special wedding ceremony marked by their own lifestyles, beliefs and vows. I will follow the wishes of the soul mates in setting the tone of the wedding ceremony; formal or informal, spiritual or secular, serious or light-hearted. I will focus to unite soul mates together in love, trust and hope for a wonderful life together. I honor ALL beliefs and lifestyles; whether you seek an Officiant who will deliver vows for a religious wedding ceremony, non religious wedding ceremony, spiritual wedding ceremony, or same sex marriage wedding ceremony. I also love to meet with couples to help with wedding ceremony ideas and wedding ceremony readings. I take pride in my ability to write and create custom wedding ceremony readings for every couple. No one wedding ceremony is identical, unless a couple is requesting an example ceremony that I have already used for another couple to be used for them as well. Same sex marriage in the US is legal and I am honored to recognize and celebrate that right for same sex couples. Please understand that in the State of Iowa/Nebraska two witnesses are required to be available to sign your marriage license and I am not able to provide witnesses for you.

Wedding Officiant Fees- Contract and deposit required- Below prices are estimates/examples and are subject to change- please see disclaimer below package listings.

Elopements, Civil Ceremony, Basic Weddings, Traditional Weddings, Same Sex Weddings, Vow Renewal

ELOPEMENT: $75.00 (Soul Mates and 2 witnesses only)
5 to 10 min basic ceremony, or license signing only
No in-person meeting/rehearsal prior to ceremony
Discuss details over the phone and or email
No contract or deposit required- Cash only before ceremony or license signing can take place

BASIC SERVICE: $75-$150 (Up to 20 guests)
5 to 15 minute ceremony
Basic vows
No in-person meeting/rehearsal prior to ceremony
Discuss details over phone and via email prior to ceremony date

For the Basic Service- I will require a 50% deposit before the ceremony that can be paid via cash, or money order.

STANDARD SERVICE: $150-$300 (Up to 50 guests)
10 to 20 minute ceremony
Phone discussion and/or personal consultation meeting prior to ceremony date
Present at rehearsal (approx. 15 minutes) if required
Pre-written vows/ceremony "script" provided if required

For the Standard Service- I will require a 50% deposit before the ceremony that can be paid via cash, check, or money order.

FULL SERVICE: $300 and up (More than 50 guests)
Formal ceremony of 20 minutes or more
One-hour personal consultation meeting with couple
Phone consultation if required
Present at rehearsal/walk-through if requested
Custom vows/ceremony "script" to couple's specifications

For the Full Service- I will require a 50% deposit before the ceremony that can be paid via check, cash, or money order.

Disclaimer:
Travel: There is no extra charge for travel within 25 miles of the Council Bluffs/Omaha Metro area. I will travel to any area within 100 miles of the Council Bluffs/Omaha metro and the first 25 miles are free. After that there is a travel charge of 50 cents per mile, round trip. The first 25 miles are free. This compensates for both my travel time and mileage expense. I will consider traveling further distances upon request at a negotiated price. Please keep in mind that I may choose to charge a flat rate with travel included as well. If that happens there will be no extra mileage cost. Of course this depends on the location and my needed mode of transportation.

These prices are subject to change based on your location and size of ceremony. All prices are negotiable based on my needed involvement in your ceremony. Holidays and late evening/early morning ceremonies are subject to an increase in price. Contract will have all details, prices are not final until both parties have agreed to and signed the contract.

6 Reviews for Union of Souls Wedding Ceremonies

6 Union of Souls Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

User3493941

2+ years ago

My husband and I heard of Brandy Pool through the grapevine that she does an amazing job officiating weddings and she really does. We were so lucky to have her marry us and it was such an honor to ... Read more work with her. She is extremely organized, super nice, and has a true passion for officiating weddings. We had such an amazing experience with her and she made our ceremony one of my absolute favorite parts of our wedding. Brandy performed our ceremony so beautifully and I couldn't have asked for a better officiant to marry us. Even during the ceremony rehearsal when I was feeling stressed about some hiccups, she helped calm me down and gave some great words of advice to help me. She is absolutely wonderful and meeting her for our consultation meeting made us so excited to work with her. She gave lots of helpful suggestions but also worked with us to make sure our wedding ceremony script was very personal to us. Extremely professional and amazing at what she does. I highly recommend her!! We are forever grateful for having Brandy marry us - can't say enough how appreciative we are and how great she is!!

H
Hannah

Married on 05/24/2014

She was an amazing person to work with. She made sure we knew all the information that we needed. She also let us write most of the ceremony to fit who we are as people. She was very flexible to work ... Read more with and was an all around great officiant to have at our wedding. We would definitely use her again to renew our vows.

User3104732

2+ years ago

Brandy was very professional and easy to work with. I changed my mind 50 times on what I wanted for a ceremony and she was very accommodating. We had a set time to start the day of the wedding and we ... Read more were ready to go early and she was even okay with this. The personalized copy of our ceremony and vowes was a nice touch. I would recommend her to anyone who needs their wedding officiated!