Unique Angels Photography

Guston, KY · View map

About Unique Angels Photography

Unique Angels Photography has been in business for 5 years and has began wedding photography 2 years ago!

My name is Scylar. I'm the photographer of Unique Angels Photography! I have two other photographers and I'm still adding more that love their passion as much as I do! We offer multiple sessions including engagement pictures, boudoir pictures, and weddings! We are always available and we even book last minute weddings! We book out however far you need us to! We also offer unlimited consultations, payments arrangements, and build your own wedding prices! I even provide a photobooth setup! I hope y'all give us the chance to make your day perfect!

2 Reviews for Unique Angels Photography

2 Unique Angels Photography Reviews

L
Lexi

Event date: 05/16/2018

She was wonderful with my daughter and the pictures turned out beautiful. Read more She was wonderful with my daughter and the pictures turned out beautiful.

K
Kameron

Married on 04/02/2017

Scylar is always such a good time to work with! Very professional but kept us laughing and comfortable the whole time. Not only captures beautiful photos but captures your personality as well! She did ... Read more our engagement, bridal shower, wedding rehearsal, getting ready the morning of, and our wedding pictures!

Unique Angels Photography FAQ