Unique Designer's Cake

Miami, FL · View map

About Unique Designer's Cake

Unique Designer's Cake specializes in making delicious custom cakes using high quality ingredients that are just as delicious on the inside as they are beautiful on the outside. All our cakes and treats are made to order and are always fresh, never frozen. All tastings are by appointment only.

4 Reviews for Unique Designer's Cake

4 Unique Designer's Cake Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 07/27/2014

I just want to say thank you for that lovely cake you did for my husband. He was so excited when he saw it. I will keep you on mind for any other occasion. Read more I just want to say thank you for that lovely cake you did for my husband. He was so excited when he saw it. I will keep you on mind for any other occasion.

User2816750

2+ years ago

The cake was amazing! Carolina was one of the two able and willing out of all the bakeries I contacted to make a smaller sized three tiered cake. It was delicious and moist and and absolutely ... Read more stunning! You will be in heaven!

M
Mariel

Married on 03/20/2010

Delicious cake with a specific design, they did it just like I asked... It was even better than I expected. The flavor was so good.. I did dark chocolate with dark with dark fudge. I wish i had some ... Read more right now. I got great review from guest, the never had such moist wedding cake.