Unique Events

Cedar Rapids, Iowa, IA · View map · Visit website

About Unique Events

Unique Events offers a wide array of event services in the Cedar Rapids and Des Moines, Iowa, areas. This specialty event company is truly unique — They offer a full-service experience so that you can focus on enjoying your day. From event design to lighting and music, let Unique Events assist you in crafting the perfect wedding day you’ve always dreamed of.

This event company provides a long list of services and items for your special day, including decor and floral arrangements, photo and video booths, custom LED or white dance floors, a wide variety of chairs and tables, and bars as well as DJ services. Their friendly staff will gladly consult with you prior to booking to ensure that you’ll receive exactly what you’re looking for, and will coordinate delivery, setup and clean up the day of your event.

326 Reviews for Unique Events

326 Unique Events Reviews

M
Featured
Michele

Married on 06/24/2017

Riley, We are very grateful that you were a part of Madison & Mitch’s wedding day on June 24, 2017! Madison & I knew from the day we heard your voice at the Kirkwood Wedding Expo that you were the one ... Read more one we wanted to DJ their special day! Helped a little that you called my name as winning a door prize too…. JK! We appreciated all your suggestions and help with picking out the music, especially with the wedding party entrance selection! Brian was very surprised & excited by the interruption of the daughter/father slow dance to one of his favorite songs by USHER! If Brian/I weren’t responsible for Miss Macy (granddaughter) that night we would have loved for you to play longer that evening as our guest were having such a GREAT time! We have been told many times that we know how to throw a party & I believe that the DJ/music/dancing is a HUGE part of hosting a successful event! We had the 8 Seconds Band for our 25th anniversary! They were awesome too! We will continue to share your name & Unique Events business with family & friends! Thank you for going above & beyond in making this an extra special day for Madison & Mitch! With Much Appreciation, Michele Olesen & Madison Wantock

H
Holly

Married on 08/25/2018

They were great!

Bobby did a great job on our wedding day and did a great job with the playlist! I really appreciated that he checked in with me throughout the night to make sure we were on the same page and ready to ... Read more move on to the next thing like speeches, shoe game, ect. We also rented the LED dance floor and it was a hit! The setup team was very professional.

B
Brittney

Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I are so thrilled and happy we made the decision to go with Unique Events and have them DJ our wedding at Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa. Travis is an outstanding DJ and took the time to get ... Read more to know Ryan and I before our big day. We face timed and went through every detail about a week before the wedding- this was so helpful and exceeded our expectations on the day of. Words do not do justice on how perfect our music and DJ booth was for our wedding. Excellent prices and kept the dance floor well lit all night long! THANK YOU UNIQUE EVENTS- & Travis!!!! Ryan & Brittney