Unique Photo Booths

Derry, NH · View map

About Unique Photo Booths

Unique Photo Booths is an up and coming family business that specializes in photo booth rentals and now offers up lighting! We love working with our clients to create a personalized and completely unique experience for their special day. With the fastest printing photo booths around, unlimited options for custom prints and setup , and unbeatable customer service, Unique Photo Booths has everything you need! Our booths print in less than 8 seconds!! Which means more pictures in less time for MAXIMUM fun for you and your guests! We offer many different setups for our booths as well, so you can be sure our booth will go along with your theme for your special day.

2 Reviews for Unique Photo Booths

2 Unique Photo Booths Reviews

G
Gina

Married on 11/06/2015

Such a wonderful company! They came early and stayed late! All our guests had an absolute blast, I'm so happy I decided to rent this photo booth! Plus we have an awesome scrap book filled with all the ... Read more photos!!!

J
J.

Event date: 10/31/2015

Getting the photo booth for our Halloween party was a HUGE hit! Our guest had a blast! Payton and Jessica were very helpful and patient with our guest. I recommend the photo booth for any event.I ... Read more have already booked it for 2 future events.

Unique Photo Booths FAQ