Unique Photography

San Diego, California · View map · Visit website

About Unique Photography

With over 25 years of experience, UNIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY provides wedding photography services to the Temple City, California area. Primarily specializing in wedding photography, they also work with local makeup artists and hair stylists to better assist couples on their wedding day. Founder and primary photographer Sam Fu has extensive experience working in the wedding, concert, portrait, and fashion industries as a successful photographer. His background and recommendations help couples make their wedding day picture perfect.

UNIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY is a one-stop studio for all wedding portrait, wedding day, engagement shoot, boudoir shoot, and trash-the-dress shoot bookings. Covered by liability insurance, their services extend to showcase their abilities and talents working with all styles of photography including film, photojournalism, vintage, traditional, natural, and contemporary. Available for one event per day, they can also provide more than one shooter, travel with you to multiple event locations, and stick around for additional hours if needed. A couple’s high-resolution images, with optional video, custom graphics, hand-coloring, or a slide show, can be viewed as:

• Digital files

Xiulin
Xiulin Wu

Getting married on 01/07/2020

Professional and fare pricing

Sam is very professional and can catch the perfect moment of every move. Good time control and awesome photo quality. Don't worry if you do not know how to pose (like me), he will instruct you ... Read more everything and make it look great in his camera!

S
Sherry

Getting married on 11/23/2019

professional and responsible

Thanks to the Sam team. Im very satisfy with the pre-wedding photograph you shoot for me. Your guys are awesome!professional and responsible. Perfect hairstyle and make up. You are my best choice.i ... Read more will recommend your studio to all my friends.also your team is my first and only choice if i do my wedding here.thanks again and gave me a wonderful memory of life😊👍

Abbie
Abbie

Getting married on 11/23/2019

Amazing work

Thank you, Sam and your team for all the hard works on our pre-wedding photo shot day! I just received our photos today and they are amazing and surprised me a lot! I and my husband are very very ... Read more very happy with our pre-wedding photos!!!! Your service is amazing and the price is reasonable. Definitely worth a five stars rate! Thank you!!