Unique Sonoma Salon

Sonoma, CA

Monique Javier has been creating beauty as an innovative stylist for several years. She launched Unique Sonoma Salon founded as her main store front where she also serves as the artistic director and lead stylist/artist, recently expended and branch out her bridal business as Monique Javier Bridal Hair and Make up Destination Weddings Nationwide.

Using her talent, innate artistic intuition, technical training and impeccable attention to detail, Monique enjoys working with clients to create their unique image to make them feel amazing. She listens intently with the goal of providing exquisite hair styling and design services including hair color, perms, extensions, deva curl, keratin treatments that suit their lifestyle. She understands that trends, people, and fashions change so is constantly adapting and evolving to keep her skills and knowledge fresh. Continuing education, workshops, and excellent industry support fuel her artistic approach to meeting individual needs.

Monique has established a reputation as the go-to pro for bridal beauty services for weddings and special events in the Sonoma-Napa, San Francisco Bay Area, Santa Barbara, San Diego, Las Vegas and Maui. She specializes in intricate updo styling design and airbrush makeup artistry, but expertly crafts any look that is desired, from natural to dramatic. As a seasoned professional, she is reliable and accommodating while maintaining a friendly, laid-back demeanor that puts brides and their entourage at ease.

Monique is committed to making sure clients have the products and tools to care for or recreate their style at home so she offers her own professional hair and cosmetics lines.

Monique Javier and her Unique Bridal Team are passionate about beauty while dedicated to the peace of mind and radiance of each bride on their wedding day. Each team member is exceptionally skilled and educated on the latest beauty trends for bridal hair design and makeup artistry. We are here to ensure a fabulous and carefree day of beauty on this most special of days.

In addition to weddings, we are available for all life events where you desire to bring out your exquisite beauty - milestone events, special occassions, photo sessions or lessons.

Monique Javier and her team look forward to assisting you to be your most beautiful self while bringing your vision to life.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility
User6430621
Monique, Was very gracious and accommodating to my needs by fitting me in on a Sunday December 27, 2015. I am in my mid 50's, and work 60+ hours per week and had little time to feel like a bride. Monique put me at ease immediately allowing me to relax and trust that I was in very capable hands. The morning of the wedding I went to see Monique where she worked her magic...She took me through the process step by step, asking for my input throughout...After she was finished with my hair and makeup, I looked and felt beautiful! Just as a bride should feel. Thank you Monique
Sheila
Unique Sonoma Salon did an outstanding job on my wedding day! The stylists made our everyone not just beautiful, but comfortable and relaxed too. We are so glad that they were with us. I also work as a wedding planner, and I have recommended Monique and her team to several clients in the past three years. They are simply the best!
Jennifer
Monique and her staff are top notch! They were so much fun to work with and were open to any feedback (and really nice if we wanted to change anything). Myself and all my bridesmaids felt like a million bucks and looked it too! I'd 100% recommend Monique and her crew.
Unique Sonoma Salon Price Rates