Unique Soundz Mobile Dj Services

Turlock, CA · View map

About Unique Soundz Mobile Dj Services

Your party is guaranteed to be a hit if you put Unique Soundz mobile dj services in charge of the music. If you want your guests to get out of their seats, have fun, dance, and bring down the house, then you want us to be at your next event. From weddings, birthday parties or business events, we know how to throw a party. Contact us to discuss your upcoming special event.

12 Reviews for Unique Soundz Mobile Dj Services

12 Unique Soundz Mobile Dj Services Reviews

A
Araseli

Married on 05/28/2016

Hi my name is Araseli Bower and my husband and I had the privilege of hiring Marcos as our DJ for our wedding on 5/7/16. He is by far the best DJ I have ever seen at any party. Not only was he there ... Read more on time, but he was also dressed very formal which was very nice to see. Never once did he experience any technical difficulties with his sound system. He played all of the songs that we had asked for including a Bollywood song that one of our friends that is from (India) had asked for. Everyone had such a blast! If you want a DJ who is professional, on time, fun, energetic and keeps the party going then Unique Soundz is the way to go. Thank you again Marcos for making our wedding a memorable night!

J
Jessica

Married on 05/14/2016

Well organized knew exactly what we wanted gave him list of songs and what we wanted and had it all down! Read more Well organized knew exactly what we wanted gave him list of songs and what we wanted and had it all down!

User6784881

2+ years ago

From start to finish Marcos was great! Our guests had so much fun! I would definitely recommend him! Read more From start to finish Marcos was great! Our guests had so much fun! I would definitely recommend him!!