Unique Studio of Photography

South Weymouth, MA · View map

About Unique Studio of Photography

“As I look at my work and my family pictures I have the impression that photos can make you reminisce. You can go back to that beautiful moment every time you look at your photos. It’s magical. Photographs are the most valuable treasures you can leave for your loved ones.”

Andreia was first introduced to the art world at an early age, in Brazil, by her mother. She was always painting pictures or involved in some type of arts & crafts project. Although at the time Andreia’s passion was for dance and she was part of a dance group that performed professionally, she was still more interested in the pictures that could be taken of the dancing. “To me pictures are a form of choreography. They tell a story in sequence.”

Andreia moved to the USA in 1995 where she completed her Bachelors in Science for Human Resources and Counseling. After many years in this career she still felt drawn to art, so she decided to dedicate her life to her real passion: Photography. She attended the New England School of Photography in Boston. She now owns and operates Unique Studio, located in Weymouth, MA. The Studio Specializes in Weddings & Portrait Photography. She is a member of Professional Photographers Association of Massachusetts and South Shore Camera club.

6 Reviews for Unique Studio of Photography

6 Unique Studio of Photography Reviews

E
Eileen

Married on 04/22/2017

Andreia and her team were very professional and knowledgeable. We had a few meetings before the wedding to ensure they had all our information and pictures we wanted. Everything was perfect. The price ... Read more quoted included everything. Our photos are amazing. No surprises! you may find a photographer who is cheaper but what is included is limited and there are many extras. We had almost 1100 pictures from the day and they are all amazing.

E
Emilia

Married on 11/18/2015

Oh my god! If I could give Andreia 10 stars, I would. She is beyond amazing. Words cannot begin to explain how awesome Andreia is, she is just the ultimate photographer out there, and you will not ... Read more regret hiring her. I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to have photos that you love! Looking at the photos makes me feel like I'm reliving every aspect of my very favorite moment. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

J
jessica

Married on 10/12/2012

Andreia was incredible! Could not be happier with our wedding photos! Read more Andreia was incredible!! Could not be happier with our wedding photos!