Hired? Booked

Unique Weddings by Alexis

Reading, MA · View map · Visit website

About Unique Weddings by Alexis

Unique Weddings by Alexis is a full service wedding planning and design company based in Massachusetts. Their goal is not only to smoothly execute stunning weddings, but also to create an enjoyable experience for couples during this exciting time of their lives. Not only do they service Massachusetts, but they also work with clients who are out of state and chose to marry in New England. They even work on destination weddings. Unique Weddings by Alexis designs and produces exceptional weddings while making their clients feel excited, yet relaxed and stress free during the planning process.

Unique Weddings by Alexis offers the following services:

• Month-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning

Other Services
This wedding planning company handles absolutely all types of weddings and ceremonies from civil to cultural, religious to non-religious, they have done it all.

Location
Unique Weddings by Alexis services all of New England and destination weddings as well.

67 Reviews for Unique Weddings by Alexis

67 Unique Weddings by Alexis Reviews

S
Featured
Stacy

Married on 06/24/2017

Alexis was incredibly thoughtful and through from start to finish. I really only enlisted her support for "day of" planning but I felt like she was with my every step of the way the 3 months leading ... Read more up to the wedding. I happen to be very organized and didn't think I needed a planner, but Alexis proved to me that an accountability partner and someone to remind me of the important details, was incredibly valuable! On the big day, she kept everything and everyone (including our huge bridal party) in line! We couldn't have been happier with Alexis' work in helping make our wedding dreams a reality. Thank you Alexis!

L
Lauri Cullen

Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent! We Highly Recommend Alexis

Alexis was a wonderful wedding planner. I can say without hesitation that her contributions greatly enhanced our daughter's wedding. She helped us find the perfect combination of vendors. From ... Read more invitations to flowers to lighting to make-up/hair to music -all the vendors were all exceptional. She also served as our advocate - pointing out areas where we could save money but not sacrifice on quality. She listened carefully to issues that concerned us (i.e., handicapped accessibility, overly loud music) and took extra steps to ensure that we were comfortable. We had confidence that Alexis would take care of any small issues that would arise and we fully enjoyed the day. My daughter describes her as "amazing and wonderful." Our only regret is we hired her after we had booked our venue. Hire her as early as you can in the process - as she was very helpful every step of the way. We highly recommend Alexis.

M
Margot Cullen

Married on 10/13/2018

Phenomenal!

Alexis is hands-down the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. Our only regret was not hiring her sooner! She made the entire process so smooth, from finding vendors, to coordinating ... Read more meetings, to structuring the seamless flow on our wedding day. She was very responsive to any and all concerns. Most importantly, she got to know our concerns and interests as a couple and was able to advocate for us in ways we didn't know how when working with our vendors. Can't sing her praises enough and you can't go wrong with her.