Uniquely Yours Bridal and Formal Wear

Tifton, Georgia · View map

About Uniquely Yours Bridal and Formal Wear

Uniquely Yours Bridal is a dress and formal wear shop in Tifton, Georgia. The bridal department is made up of gowns from a variety of designers in just about every dress style. Uniquely Yours is a staple in the southern Georgia bridal and formal wear community, and the team accepts appointments and drop-ins. They’ve been around for a few decades now and are known for their bridal, special occasion, and tuxedo selections.

Products Offered

Uniquely Yours Bridal carries the following bridal essentials: garters, hair accessories, jewelry, undergarments, veils, and shoes. In addition to the bride, they will work with various members of the wedding party, such as:

• Bridesmaids

43 Uniquely Yours Bridal and Formal Wear Reviews

M
mercedes

Married on 06/30/2018

Loved it a very unique place indeed! Super great service very friendly and very professional. I would recommend this place for any further brides to be! Thank you for helping me find the perfect ... Read more dress!!!

S
Stephanie

Married on 06/03/2018

Ms. Dot was so helpful to me when I was looking for my dress! I am so glad I chose Uniquely Yours as my bridal store! Read more Ms. Dot was so helpful to me when I was looking for my dress! I am so glad I chose Uniquely Yours as my bridal store!

D
Denise

Married on 04/07/2018

We drove 2 1/2 hours and it was worth the drive down 75 to find my daughters wedding dress. The staff was very nice and helpful. I highly recommend Uniquely Yours Bridal Read more We drove 2 1/2 hours and it was worth the drive down 75 to find my daughters wedding dress. The staff was very nice and helpful. I highly recommend Uniquely Yours Bridal