Uniquely Yours Wedding and Event Planning

Tuscaloosa, AL · View map

About Uniquely Yours Wedding and Event Planning

Uniquely Yours Wedding and Event Planning is a full service wedding and event planning firm. Specializing in wedding planning, day of coordination, reception site decor, parties and corporate events. We believe that every event is special and unique. With your imagination coupled with our creativity, your event will leave lasting memories for a life time.

WE ARE GROWING!!
THANKS TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS FOR A WONDERFUL 2008. FOR 2009, WE HAVE ADDED FLORAL DESIGN ALONG WITH FLORAL AND LINEN SPECIALS TO HELP WITH ANY BUDGET. PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND UPDATES.

9 Reviews for Uniquely Yours Wedding and Event Planning

9 Uniquely Yours Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

D
deborah

Married on 06/05/2010

Pleshette and her staff did an EXCELLENT job at my wedding! All I had was 3 weeks to plan my wedding due to my pregnancy and she did it all in such a short time. I reccomend her to everybody. She has ... Read more great intelligence in what she does! She made it perfect for me. I got the most out of my tiny budget. Thank you so much Ms.Pleshette and Uniquely Yours. Deborah Adams/Williams

S
Snaha

Married on 06/06/2009

Pleshette did an awesome job with the linen at our wedding and reception... Great turn-around time from wedding to reception. She had a group of people that worked hard to make everything perfect. She ... Read more was always a phone call away and very quick to respond by email. Thanks for everything and all your hard work and I would highly recommend others to use you!!

L
lashawnda

Married on 08/09/2008

I would use this vendor again for any future events or parties. Wonderful service was provied. Read more I would use this vendor again for any future events or parties. Wonderful service was provied.