United Parking Systems

Phoenix, AZ · View map

About United Parking Systems

United Parking Systems, LLC was founded with a simple goal of making the luxury and convenience of valet service affordable to anyone who wants it. We have a proven track record of providing safe, dependable valet service with a true focus on the total guest experience. Our Customers include those who have tried the other valet companies in town and are looking for a more affordable option without sacrificing quality service. These Customers include country clubs, restaurants, hotels, and upscale shopping centers, all catering to a very discerning clientele that demands the best. We are active members of the Northwest Phoenix Wedding Professionals and have been featured in Phoenix Bride & Groom Magazine. We are the exclusive valet provider for some of the valley's most desired wedding venues such as the Secret Garden, Teonna's Floral Design Studio, DC Ranch Country Club, The Ice House, The MonOrchid Gallery, Windstar Gardens, the Orpheum Penthouse, and Camelview Vista. We also do the Phoenix Art Museum, Chateau on Central, Madison Event Center, Tempe Center for the Arts, Ticoz Resto-Bar, AMC Deer Valley 30, AMC Ahwatukee 24, RA Sushi, and all Sante of Arizona locations. We also specialize in private residential parties all over the valley.

4 Reviews for United Parking Systems

4 United Parking Systems Reviews

User4549419

2+ years ago

I didn't actually personally use this vendor. We rented a van with a driver for my family (who were mostly staying at a local rental house while in town for the wedding) to get to and from the venue. ... Read more They were all impressed with him and reported that he was prompt. He definitely earned his tip with helping my grandmother into the van and stopping for fast food on the way back. The owner of the company was very responsive and straightforward and I had no issues even when changing details last minute.

R
Roushan

Married on 12/31/2010

I can't say enough great things about United Parking Systems. We used their valet services for our wedding at a private residence in Scottsdale. So that they could provide the best service, they went ... Read more and scouted out the site to find the best solution for parking cars. I was so impressed on how hard the worked to make sure they could provide the best service possible. On the day of, they worked so hard and did such a great job! Everything went so smoothly and guests were so happy!

C
Ashley

Married on 11/27/2010

We used united for our transportation from the venue at the end of the reception as well as our bridal party. They were total professionals. They showed up early and were even midnful enough to cover ... Read more the tire of the H3 we used so that my dress would not get dirty. Support a local business with these great guys!