Unlimited Events

Bellbrook, Ohio, OH · View map · Visit website

About Unlimited Events

Unlimited Events is a full-service event design and production company for couples’ weddings in the Bellbrook, Ohio area. This company can provide lighting and decor to turn a couple’s wedding into an unforgettable event. With more than two decades of experience in the Southwestern Ohio wedding industry, the team at Unlimited Events knows all the ins and outs of putting together a fabulous event, whether a couple aims for sleek and modern or classic and traditional, or something in between.

The event design starts with wedding planning services offered by this event company. The team of four planners at Unlimited Events helps couples with their ceremony and reception, and even their rehearsal dinner. This team of planners offers full planning services, for couples who don’t want to lift a finger, as well as day-of coordination services, for couples who are eager to plan their own wedding, but want a bit of assistance when it arrives. The team also helps with event design, referrals, and timelines. No matter what kind of wedding couples are having — civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, or religious — the event planners at Unlimited Events can do it all.

Other Services

Along with the wedding planning services offered by this company, couples will also find decor and lighting services for their wedding day. Thanks to the wedding planning experience of this company, the knowledgeable staff can assist couples every step of the way. Event planning, event design, and even floral design services can be handled by this team. For couples who really don’t know where to start, Unlimited Events can even help with venue selection. When the wedding day arrives, the staff take care of delivery, setup, day-of coordination throughout the day, and cleanup. They provide event items such as backdrops, candles with holders, chalkboards, drapery, signage, and vases. Their lighting services include:

• Accent lighting

L
Featured
Lan-Anh

Married on 09/08/2017

I can't say enough good things about Stephanie and Entertainment Unlimited Events. Since we had 2 weddings (1 small religious ceremony and 1 reception), I let my fiance plan the religious ceremony and ... Read more about 1 month before found us without decor for the event. Luckily I had been in contact with Stephanie for our reception and she was more than happy to take on the task. I can't thank her enough. Even though the ceremony was small it was beautiful and we have received so many compliments on how the stage was decorated thanks to her team. I can't wait to work with her again!

D
Divya Satyapriya

Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Decor!

We are so grateful to have worked with Stephanie Via-Hagar, President of Entertainment Unlimited Events, for our wedding this past weekend. She and her team truly made our visions come to life for our ... Read more 3-day 600-person Indian Wedding. We did different decor for each event and had the wedding and reception in the same space in the same day - with limited time they were able to turn over our event spaces flawlessly. They even helped us re-use our florals and change up the look to help us save some costs throughout the weekend. She was extremely professional and easy to work with and met with us multiple times over this past year to make sure we were getting what we wanted from start to finish. We got so many compliments on the decor and it made our weekend that much more memorable. Thank you so much to the Entertainment Unlimited Events team!

M
Mackenzie

Married on 08/18/2018

A vendor I will forever use! Unlimited Events made my whole wedding possible on my dime! NATASHA, WAS AMAZING! I worked with her personally and let me tell you she is the most amazing sweet soul I’ve ... Read more ever met! She saved me so much stress and helped me with absolutely everything I needed! She even came to see me before the wedding to make sure I didn’t need any last minute things. She helped me with finding other vendors for things I needed, such as a photographer and a floral shop. I couldn’t have my wedding if it wasn’t for her! Unlimited Events is who everyone should go with for ANYTHING!