Unlimited Events

Bellbrook, OH · View map · Visit website

About Unlimited Events

Unlimited Events is a full-service wedding design and production company serving the Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus area for over two decades. More than just decor rentals, Unlimited Events creates custom decor for every event factoring your unique style, venue layout and budget.

Whether your style is vintage, romantic, traditional, eclectic, modern or luxe, we can create the perfect look for your ceremony and reception. Did you fall in love with a wedding look on Pinterest, but don’t know how to make it a reality? No worries! Bringing the latest trends to life for our clients is our specialty!

Since we are a full-service company, we do not leave any guesswork or ‘to-do’ lists for our clients…simply leave the work to us. Aside from wedding design and production, we also offer full or partial event planning assisting you with vendor referrals, timelines, transportation and logistics, and anything else you may need.

We are also the region’s leader when it comes to servicing a wide variety of weddings from destination, multicultural, military, LGBT, vow renewals, and more. Our talented team of event planners have years of hands on experience working weddings and special events of all backgrounds.

Other Services

Unlimited Events also excels at creating one-of-a-kind experiential elements for you and your guests to enjoy. From champagne walls, cigar bars, airbrush artists, photobooths, cake galleries, performance artists, VIP lounges and more, we can create an unforgettable evening for your guests.

To learn more about our products and services, please visit our website or call us at 937-291-3337 to schedule your free consultation. Let's start designing the wedding of your dreams!

• Accent lighting
  • Chandeliers
  • Dance floor lighting & monograms
  • Hanging decor/lanterns
  • Pinspotting & uplighting
  • Ceiling swags
  • Ceremony or reception backdrops
  • Vintage furniture & decor
  • Mandaps, chuppahs, arches and other ceremony structures
  • Event branding: seating charts, signs, aisle cloths, wrapped dance floors, printed backdrops
  • Lounge furniture
  • Themed decor: Harry Potter, nautical, casino, tropical, etc.

23 Reviews for Unlimited Events

23 Unlimited Events Reviews

Meena
Featured
Meena Bansal

Married on 06/09/2019

Choose Unlimited Events!!

Stephanie was exceptional! She went above and beyond and really amazed me with her work. I had never heard of Unlimted Events, but after working with Stephanie, I will only use them for any other ... Read more major events I plan in my future life. She worked really hard making sure everything got done on time and kept in close contact with me and my husband before the big day. The wedding and reception decorations looked phenomenal and all the guests were amazed. She had great ideas that she discussed with me and through it, I could really tell her loves what she does- that was the best part! I love seeing someone passionate about their work! Stephanie was one of a kind, I'm so happy that she was my decorator for my wedding and reception! Highly recommend working with Unlimited Events!

C
Cheyenne

Married on 05/25/2019

Blown Away

Morgan and co. Blew us all away! He did such an incredible job and everyone wouldn’t stop talking about how incredible the decorations were. I cannot recommend enough! Read more Morgan and co. blew us all away! He did such an incredible job and everyone wouldn’t stop talking about how incredible the decorations were. I cannot recommend enough!!!

Dani
Dani Ewing

Married on 04/28/2019

A Wonderful Company and Crew:

My husband and I were just married in April of this year and thanks to Unlimited Events, specifically Stephanie, our wedding was beyond beautiful and exactly as we envisioned it to be. They truly made ... Read more our day a wonderful experience, one full of beautiful memories that we will cherish for the rest of our days. They have beautiful equipment that they set up and they are quick and efficient! I would most definitely use them again for any of our future events! Thank you from the Ewings!