unoaked. Event Design & Production

Newport Beach, CA · View map · Visit website

About unoaked. Event Design & Production

Unoaked. Event Design & Production is a wedding planning company based out of Newport Beach, California. The planning company is dedicated to planning and designing events that you and your guests will never forget.

Experience
Adam Carl Corsaro-Peyton and Alessandro Ettore Corsaro-Peyton are the founders of Unoaked. Event Design & Production. Adam serves as Director of Production, and offers years of experience managing restaurants and hotels, and planning and coordinating hundreds of events. Alex serves as Director of Design and brings his creative eye and communications skills to each wedding he plans. Adam and Alex planned their New Orleans destination wedding in February before launching their company together in May 2017.

Unoaked. Event Design & Production offers full planning and design services, partial planning, consulting and day-of coordination. The company provides planning and design services for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Some of their services include:

• Budget analysis

C
Featured
Christine

Married on 07/20/2019

OBSESSED with Adam and Alex!

Our wedding venue required we hire a coordinator and since I had such a clear vision of what I wanted I was so nervous leaving it to someone else and to start the coordinator search. Once I came ... Read more across Adam and Alex and emailed an inquiry (at 9:30 at night!) he immediately responded and we set up my first phone call right then and there. I felt my worries go away after that one phone call! Fast forward to sitting down with them over coffee to discuss our vision and ideas and we were sold! Adam was available immediately any time I sent an email or text. He was so organized and prepared with any question, comment or concern I had! I thought I had it all together by the time Adam came on (as we hired Unoaked for our month-of) but he tied up all the loose ends I had no idea how to do. From vendor insurances, to all the last minute frustrations that come along with planning, vendor meals, timeline, you name it, Adam was on it! Fast forward to the day of and I don't know what I would have done without Adam and Alex! They set up my venue to look EXACTLY how I envisioned in my head, handled all the little uncontrollable moments that happened during the wedding (like the venue losing power during cocktail hour)! He handled it like a champ and only later told me so I was informed. He kept me on schedule so we didn't miss sunset pics which were super important to us, packed us a meal to-go when we saw we didn't have time to eat much, brought me a drink just about anytime I turned around (truly like he was reading my mind.) And then when the night was over and we were saying our goodbyes to family and friends I blinked and everything was packaged up and ready for us to load in the car. We couldn't be more thankful for Adam and Alex and would HIGHLY recommend them both. We had multiple family members and friends saying how sweet and helpful my planners were! I was so calm and relaxed on my wedding day and I think I can contribute some of that to knowing I was in such good hands with these two ❤️

Erin
Erin

Getting married on 05/30/2020

The PERFECT day because of Adam & Alex!

I was the maid of honor in my sister's wedding, and I can't imagine her wedding day without the help of Adam and Alex. They both took away any worry/stress. Adam handled the rehearsal and got 20-30 ... Read more people (bridal party, family, singers) prepared in a very short amount of time. He took multiple boxes of decor, signage, and other items that needed to be set up on the day of and made us feel like everything was truly out of our hands from that point. Everything ran smoothly because of his help. On the day of, Alex was in the room where the bridal party waited and helped with all last minute needs we had. They were able to execute everything my sister and brother-in-law wanted, and we were truly able to enjoy every minute of the day without worry, knowing they had everything covered (even things we didn't think of). I cannot think more highly of both of them, and we are so thankful for their organization and amazing help!

Elin
Elin Floyd

Married on 08/28/2019

Best experience possible

We hired Adam & Alex to coordinate our very short notice wedding. They were amazing in every aspect and truly made our vision come to life. The entire night was totally perfect and that's all thanks ... Read more to Adam & Alex. Thank you guys, you are the best!!