Untamed Petals

New York, NY · View map

About Untamed Petals

Untamed Petals Vintage Inspired Accessories Untamed Petals was created in May of 2009 after years of inspiration from the fashion world. We specialize in creating unique bridal sashes, belts, headpieces and halos for the fashion forward bride. Each piece you find here is handmade using both new and vintage materials dating back to the 1920s and gathered from all over the country. If you love iconic fashion as much as we do then you're in the right place. These daring creations are just the beginning so please check back periodically for our latest editions.

Also, I love custom work and would be happy to work together to create something special just for you. Please email m e at UntamedPetals@gmail.com with any questions.

3 Reviews for Untamed Petals

3 Untamed Petals Reviews

S
Sandy

Married on 06/06/2015

I needed 'vintage' looking accessories, beaded belt, earring and bracelet, and I needed help! I'm not very good and picking our jewelry as 'bling' isn't really my thing. Amanda helped me find the most ... Read more amazing grouping that complimented the dress and my style. I have never felt so beautiful! I will treasure this jewelry for the rest of my life. Thank you!!

User3825930

2+ years ago

What a pleasure to deal with this vendor. I got an absolutely stunning headband from her with a custom silver ribbon for my wedding from this shop. Amanda not only got the order out quickly but was so ... Read more so responsive to all my questions on Etsy! After getting ripped off by another vendor (Kirsten Kuehn) for a similar headband which she never sent, Untamed Petals and Amanda came to my rescue! Thank you!!!!! What gorgeous work you do!

B
Beach

Married on 03/28/2012

I bought a gorgeous belt for my wedding dress. Amanda was incredibly helpful and quick to respond. She was able to make it exactly how I needed it. It has just arrived and I am over the moon. It's ... Read more stunning and fantastic quality. I cannot recommend enough!

Untamed Petals FAQ