Unusual Wedding Rings and More

Pittsfield, MA · View map

About Unusual Wedding Rings and More

Our specialty has always been wedding rings. After 66 years as a family owned jewelery business in New York's famous Diamond District and 35 years as a second generation business, my wife and I relocated Unusual Wedding Rings and More to the beautiful Berkshires in Western Massachusetts.

We know what brides and grooms want and carry engagement rings and wedding rings in different styles, metals, with or without diamonds to please every one of our customers. We are well known for having the largest selection; from gold and platinum, to titanium, tungston, ceramic and wood. We also manufacture many of our own items in order for you to get what you really want, not just what you see. We now also carry a wide variety of bridal jewelry with many alternative options in our "fabulously fake" department. Customizing is where we thrive. If you have a dream of something special, we can help you make it happen!

Bring us challenges. We can repair the" unrepairable" and size your family heirloom jewelry so you can enjoy it for many more years.

You will never be rushed and will be treated with respect and in a professional manner. Let us help you enjoy this special time with a stress-free experience... we want to see you smiling!

We are also available to meet you in New York City on Mondays.

Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 10:15am - 5:15pm

***First Friday of every month: "Pittsfield Downtown Art Walk" open until 8PM.

Give us a call with any questions you may have:

413-236-9300

9 Unusual Wedding Rings and More Reviews

E
Eileen

Married on 10/19/2013

Gayle and Herman Rotenberg are the owners of "Unusual Wedding Rings and More". It is the quality and honesty of their character as well as the many years of expertise they have in the jewelry business ... Read more that led to the purchase of our wedding rings. Gayle found a wedding ring to compliment my vintage engagement ring, Hermann designed and made a wedding ring for my husband after meeting with him for a design consultation. This was a second wedding for each of us. We had looked for just the right rings in many Massachusetts jewelry venues..regular jewlery stores in Berkshire, Hampshire, Franklin and Hampden Counties, artisan galleries and many shops on a trip to the San Francisco/ Napa Valley California area. The selection, quality and value of the rings at "Unusual Wedding Rings and More" truly surpassed anything else we had seen and the service was fantastic.

M
Meredith

Married on 06/06/2013

With the unusual curve of my engagement ring, I was told that no wedding band was made that would fit it.... Until I visited this shop! I now will be getting a beautiful wedding band that fits to my ... Read more engagement ring perfectly!!

C
Christine

Married on 05/18/2013

Buying our wedding rings here was probably the most enjoyable process of our wedding planning. We felt comfortable and not rushed despite how long we took to make a final decision. We drove about an ... Read more hour each way to get there and it was well worth it. The rings were reasonably priced considering the exquisite craftsmanship. We would never go anywhere else!!