Unveiled Makeup and Hair

Santa Barbara, CA · View map

About Unveiled Makeup and Hair

Unveiled is an on location make-up and hair company based out of Santa Barbara & Ventura.

Unveiled was born in 2011, when owners, makeup artists and sisters Jenny and Rebecca formally combined their talents into one business. Additional makeup artists, and hairstylist with the same standards and talent have joined the company over the last few years, making Unveiled a strong on-location hair and makeup team.

Their philosophy is to create a fun atmosphere that will calm wedding day stresses, while going above and beyond for brides and their bridal parties. A bride's wedding style should reflect your inner beauty and personal style. The bottom line is that she will still look like her, that is, unless she wants a completely transformed look.

Although Unveiled specializes in weddings; their expertise covers all facets of make-up including commercial print, television & film, lessons, and fashion editorial.

14 Reviews for Unveiled Makeup and Hair

14 Unveiled Makeup and Hair Reviews

Shy
Shy

Married on 03/30/2019

I've never felt more beautiful!

Jenny, the owner, was always quick to respond to my questions and very helpful when it came to choosing my stylist. Jenny made the process as smooth as possible. We ultimately chose to work with ... Read more Kristi for both hair and makeup. Kristi was fun to work with and she did an incredible job. She was always sure to ask how I felt about certain makeup techniques since I've never really used makeup before and she was willing to listen to my feedback to make sure I was completely happy. Kristi made the inspo pics I provided her into reality!

K
Kathleen

Married on 06/09/2018

I had my hair and makeup done by Daisy this past weekend and she was amazing. She was punctual, professional, and so sweet. She is an amazing artist and stylist and definitely knows what she's doing! ... Read more I highly recommend her to anyone!!

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/07/2018

I had a wonderful experience working with Unveiled. My hair and makeup were just perfect - I have never felt prettier, but still looked like myself. We had a small elopement (just my husband and 18 ... Read more month old daughter) in Santa Barbara - so I was a bit nervous having strangers join in on our celebrations that day. Shannon and Krysta matched the relaxed vibe of our morning and were a pleasure to hang out with. There were so sweet and patient with my daughter - and it will always be a special memory getting my hair and makeup done with her in my lap. Communication with Jenny was amazing throughout the process. Thanks again for everything you guys do. It created lifelong special memories for our family.