Upcountry History Museum - Furman University

Greenville, SC · View map

About Upcountry History Museum - Furman University

At the Upcountry History Museum, you will find one of the most unique locations for any of your wedding events. From rehearsal dinners to weddings and receptions, bridal luncheons to post wedding brunches, we offer a one-of-a-kind setting to make your event shine. Conveniently located near Greenville's scenic Main Street, the Upcountry History Museum will surround you with stories of history as you and your new spouse begin your history together. Contact Lori at 864-467-3100 or rentals@upcountryhistory.org

31 Reviews for Upcountry History Museum - Furman University

31 Upcountry History Museum - Furman University Reviews

C
Chelsea

Married on 08/06/2016

Kim Adams was the greatest! She was extremely thorough and helpful for my sister's wedding. She knew everything and was personable and professional! I'm flying her to NJ for my wedding! Read more Kim Adams was the greatest!! She was extremely thorough and helpful for my sister's wedding. She knew everything and was personable and professional! I'm flying her to NJ for my wedding!!

B
Beth

Married on 06/17/2016

We had a rehearsal dinner , it was amazing. Kimberly was beyond terrific and her and the staff we amazing. I would use them time and time again. The food was amazing. And they made our event a ... Read more wonderful experience. We were so blessed to have them .

S
sarah

Married on 04/04/2015

Wow, there are no words to express how much we loved this venue! Kimberly and her staff were amazing! We knew from the moment we walked out of our first tour of UHM that it was going to be the perfect ... Read more place for our special day! It was such a fun and unique venue with the exact layout/flow that we needed! It was such a relief to know that we could stay in one place for the day- but without having to reuse or turn a room! Our wedding day was so magical and we owe it to Kimberly and UHM for going above and beyond throughout the whole process!