uPix Studio

Hopkins, MN · View map · Visit website

About uPix Studio

uPix Studio is a wedding photography company based in Hopkins, Minnesota. Owner and photographer Liza Borodina has had a passion for photography since high school she went on to study Photojournalism and Photo Advertising followed by an AAS Degree in Photography and Digital Imaging. She has been photographing weddings professionally for over 12 years. Liza uses a photojournalistic approach with a hint of traditionalism to capture each special moment of the big day. She aims to create a relaxed and fun environment, so couples feel comfortable in front of the camera.

uPix Studio offers a choice of wedding photography packages to suit all budgets and needs. Liza's Platinum package, the most comprehensive one, provides assistance with pre-wedding planning, a one-and-a-half-hour engagement session, and ten hours of wedding day coverage with two photographers. Final color corrected and edited images will be made available in high-resolution via a USB flash drive with print release.

4 Reviews for uPix Studio

4 uPix Studio Reviews

Bill
Featured
Bill Neumiller

Married on 05/18/2019

Great results!

Liza recently photographed our wedding. The weather wasn't the best but the photographer was. The outdoor images were beautiful. Even after having to retreat to an atrium of a nearby building, Liza ... Read more continued to offer great shots. She's very personable and our guests loved her. We're very happy with the results despite the weather!

Kalli
Kalli

Married on 05/04/2019

Our wedding-the perfect day!

Liza was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. She made it easy & fun. She is so sweet & talented at what she does. We definitely recommend her for any type of occasion-you won’t be ... Read more disappointed! Thanks Liza, for playing a huge role on our special day!!! :)

Trista
Trista

Married on 09/08/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Upix Studios. Liza was so much fun to work with. She offered the flexibility we were looking for at a price we could afford. We were able to choose exactly how ... Read more many hours of coverage we wanted and she listened to all of our input on the types of shots we were looking for and then added in her own creative ideas. She was very quick to respond to any emails we sent her. On the day of our wedding she was so friendly and fun to work with and made everyone feel comfortable. We received our photos on disk less than 4 weeks after our wedding and we could not be happier with how they turned out. I hate having my picture taking and usually disklike how I look in photos but I LOVE all of my wedding pictures. We have had so many people comment on how clear and beautiful our pictures came out. One other thing that I really loved was that they took photos of EVERY detail from the programs to the card box. I am so happy that I will be able to look back at my photos and not forget a moment of our special day. Thank you Liza and Nick!!