Upscale Events, LLC

Hamden, CT · View map

About Upscale Events, LLC

Upscale Events is a full service wedding and social event consultation and coordination company. From engagement to saying “I do,” Upscale Events can help create your vision for a memorable wedding day.

Upscale Events, LLC is the brainchild of Erika H. Flowers who has been planning events for close friends and family since 1995. After much contemplation, research and education, she decided to go full force. No matter what the budget her events come out chic, classy and posh with grand ideas; thus the name Upscale Events, LLC!

Erika is a Professional Bridal Consultant and member of the Association of Bridal Consultants. She also serves as the Co-Director for ABC meetings which are held in various cities in Connecticut. She was awarded the 2006 Miss Dorothy Penner Scholarship award which reflects her professionalism and passion for the Wedding Industry. She consistently networks with event industry vendors and attends numerous educational seminars and conferences to enhance what she can offer to her clients. She is imperative to handling the day to day operations of the company as well as management of the event day.

23 Reviews for Upscale Events, LLC

23 Upscale Events, LLC Reviews

D
Dava

Married on 05/13/2016

Upscale Events provided exceptions services for my baby shower. This vendor handled every detail and dealt with any challenges along the way. My due date changed and so we had to change the date of ... Read more the baby shower. Mrs. Flowers got right on the case and we had a new date the next day. She handles each event as if it were her own, making sure the event will be unforgettable and breathtaking. My friends and family are raving about the baby shower. They enjoyed every minute from the lovely facility, food to interactive games. Mrs. Flowers pieced together every detail so that each aspect of my shower centered around my theme and vision. She communicated with all other vendors involved which took tremendous stress off of me. She is meticulous and made sure the contracts were accurate and representative of the services I desired. I had a radiant shower! I will continue to use Upscale Events :)

A
Ashley

Married on 04/16/2016

Working with Upscale Events was by far the best investment we made in planning our wedding! Erika was a delight to work with and on top of every single detail... Event things we hadn't even thought ... Read more about or considered. Our day was beyond beautiful and beyond what either of us had hoped or dreamed of. All of our family and friends are still talking about how much they enjoyed themselves. My 92 year-old aunt even said it was the "best wedding she had been to in 92 years!"

M
Maggi

Married on 06/06/2015

Erika is fantastic! Extremely responsive and helpful during a somewhat hectic and stressful time:) Read more Erika is fantastic!! Extremely responsive and helpful during a somewhat hectic and stressful time:)