Upscale Salsa Productions

New York, NY · View map

About Upscale Salsa Productions

LatinWeddingDJ.com and Upscale Salsa Productions is a full-service professional Latin wedding entertainment and DJ company that serves New York City and the Tri-State Area and specializes in ceremony background music, cocktail hour vibe and reception parties with the top Latin and English dance music. We carry liability insurance for all venues in the New York City Tri-State Area.

Our Wedding DJ packages can include string music or Harpist, a live wedding singer or you can spice it up by adding a Brazilian Carnival "Hora Loca" to any package! From Brooklyn to Manhattan, Long Island to the Bronx or New Jersey to Connecticut we can pull off a rocking Latin fiesta or the All-American wedding party of your dreams.

Type of weddings/events we specialize in: Colombian-American, Puerto Rican-American, Brazilian Carnival themed events, Mexican-American, Dominican-American.

Nuestros DJ's hablan Español y tocan todos los grandes éxitos de todos tus artistas favoritos como Hector Lavoe y Willie Colón, Enrique Inglesias y Marc Anthony, Romeo Santos y Prince Royce, Gilberto Santa Rosa, Celia Cruz, Victor Manuel, Los Nemus del Pacifico, Omega, Don Omar, Daddy Yankee, Los Hermanos Rosario, Grupo Niche o La Orquesta Guayacán y también Maná! We also spin the best in American Classic Rock, Top 40, House and EDM! We offer live percussion and can emcee in Spanish or English 50/50, 20/80 or 100% in either language as you need to make all your guests comfortable.

We were founded in Austin, Texas in 2003 and began producing Latin events at the Hard Rock Cafe on the world famous 6th street! We also specialize in All-American weddings that require an intelligent mix of the top English and Spanish music of today! We are Wedding Wire Rated, carry liability insurance for all venues and are a member of the American DJ Association for Professional DJs.

Book your wedding today! Text or email Adrian at 203-293-6038, adrian@upscalesalsa.com.

27 Reviews for Upscale Salsa Productions

27 Upscale Salsa Productions Reviews

S
shanique

Married on 08/04/2018

I haved booked Upscale Salsa for my upcoming wedding next year in August. So far, I have had a positive experience. I gave a deposit to secure my date and the balance will be due on my wedding day. ... Read more The company has an online system where you can organise the timeline for your ceremony and reception. It is gery helpful and you can always go back and edit as necesary. I'm looking forward to using them for my music needs and will give an update based upon their performance on my special day.

A
Alex

Married on 06/10/2016

Adrian provided excellent customer service for our wedding! Though our venue provided some hiccups as far as his set up, Adrian was very professional and was able to adapt well to the unforeseen ... Read more circumstance. He delivered quality music and MC services and was able to keep our guests on the dance floor. For us in particular he did an amazing job in mixing latin music and all the popular music from today and the music you expect at dance weddings! I highly recommend!

E
Emily

Married on 03/30/2016

Absolutely wonderful service! Highly professional and the prices were really affordable. I had such a great time with Upscale Salsa Productions. Read more Absolutely wonderful service! Highly professional and the prices were really affordable. I had such a great time with Upscale Salsa Productions.