Uptown Bride

Albuquerque, New Mexico · View map

About Uptown Bride

Uptown Bride gives brides a shopping experience centered around what you want.

We believe you deserve more: more choices from among 100s of in-store gowns, ready to wear in days not months; more customer service designed to help; and more celebrating your journey. We appreciate you allowing us to be part of it.

Come see how we're different your gown shopping experience can be.

2 Reviews for Uptown Bride

2 Uptown Bride Reviews

L
Leandra Piro

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Best place in Albuquerque

I recommend anyone who is looking for a dress book an appointment with Uptown Bridal. You will experience a very welcoming and friendly atmosphere. Aliyah went above and beyond my expectations! After ... Read more several failed attempts at other bridal stores Uptown Bride made sure I found the dress of my dreams. Thank you for provided an amazing experience!

J
JESSICA

Married on 10/06/2018

I cannot speak highly enough of Karen (owner) and Maria, and my amazing experience at Uptown Bride! I went into the store today distraught from a horrible experience with an alternations woman in ... Read more town, and Karen welcomed me in--without an appointment--and saved the day. Karen and Maria both are very knowledgeable, committed to helping you fulfill the vision you have of yourself on your wedding day, and the exact type of expert support you want when selecting this important outfit. Thanks to you both for everything!

Uptown Bride FAQ