Uptown Drive

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Uptown Drive

Congratulations on finding the highest rated Austin wedding band boasting the most unique 5-STAR reviews in Texas; Uptown Drive! For years, our eclectic variety band has been wowing audiences with our high energy interactive show and packing dance floors with well crafted setlists perfectly suited for wedding reception entertainment. You will be amazed with our musicianship and versaility to feature a wide range of genres including Motown, Soul, 80s Hits, 90-00s Hits and R&B, Classic and Modern Country to today’s top 40 and more!

We are a customer service driven team that takes pride in curating each night's performance around our clients' vision. We take a great deal of time before each event working with the planning team to properly work through each night's timeline, flow and emcee script to ensure a recipe for success... then work diligently to execute the plan flawlessly.

Uptown Drive is an all-inclusive / full service vendor which offers the following:

• Full sound and light package
  • Ceremony PA with lapel and handheld wireless mics
  • Live musicians and / or DJ for cocktail hour
  • Entire reception entertainment
  • Emcee duties
  • DJ music during breaks
  • Wireless uplights
  • Willingness to travel
  • $2M general liability insurance

For more information visit https://www.uptowndrive.com or message us here on Wedding Wire... and thanks so much for your interest!

117 Reviews for Uptown Drive

117 Uptown Drive Reviews

Kaitlyn
Featured
Kaitlyn Preble

Married on 12/29/2018

The best band out there.

BOOK THIS BAND. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. We had the wedding of the year because of this band. They are so energetic, so much fun, and keep everyone on the dance floor. Our dance floor was packed from ... Read more from start to finish and all of their songs are exceptionally amazing. If I could do it again, I would book this band over and over and over and over. If you like to party and get down on the dance floor, you need to book this band. Greg is extremely sincere and kind and listened to all of my requests without hesitation. He helped the wedding flow so well. Even when my timeline got thrown a little off by our caterer running behind, he reassured me that everything was fine and got everything back on track and running smoothly, which I am so grateful for. Greg is a great emcee and he really goes above and beyond. This band is one of a kind. I have been to many many weddings, and maybe I am biased because they were our band, but they are the best band I have ever seen. My family and I plan to actually go see them when they play in Austin!! These guys are the best. Stop looking around and book this band.

Arden
Arden Beyer

Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible

My husband and I recently got married on June 1st and we had Uptown Drive at our wedding! Working with Greg and Uptown Drive was a great experience and he was so helpful throughout the whole process. ... Read more Everyone complimented our band at the wedding and even the weeks following! 10/10 would recommend having them at your wedding. They were so good at interacting with the crowd and getting people on the dance floor which was also a major bonus and we loved that!!

T
Taylor Carlson

Married on 05/11/2019

BEST Wedding Band Ever!!

Booking Uptown Drive was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! They were an absolute HIT! Not only is the band extremely talented, they are high energy, interactive, and kept the ... Read more dance floor full the entire night! We received endless compliments from guests regarding Uptown Drive for weeks after the wedding, everyone had a blast! We are truly thankful for having Uptown Drive celebrate with us, they made our special day better than we could have ever imagined!