Uptown Drive

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Uptown Drive

Congratulations on finding the highest rated wedding band boasting the most unique 5-STAR reviews in Texas; Uptown Drive! For years, our eclectic variety band has been wowing audiences with our high energy interactive show and packing dance floors with well crafted setlists perfectly suited for wedding reception entertainment. You will be amazed with our musicianship and versaility to feature a wide range of genres including Motown, Soul, 80s Hits, 90-00s Hits and R&B, Classic and Modern Country to today’s top 40 and more!

We are a customer service driven team that takes pride in curating each night's performance around our clients' vision. We take a great deal of time before each event working with the planning team to properly work through each night's timeline, flow and emcee script to ensure a recipe for success... then work diligently to execute the plan flawlessly.

Uptown Drive is an all-inclusive / full service vendor which offers the following:

• Full sound and light package
  • Ceremony PA with lapel and handheld wireless mics

Kaitlyn
Featured
Kaitlyn Preble

Married on 12/29/2018

The best band out there.

BOOK THIS BAND. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. We had the wedding of the year because of this band. They are so energetic, so much fun, and keep everyone on the dance floor. Our dance floor was packed from ... Read more from start to finish and all of their songs are exceptionally amazing. If I could do it again, I would book this band over and over and over and over. If you like to party and get down on the dance floor, you need to book this band. Greg is extremely sincere and kind and listened to all of my requests without hesitation. He helped the wedding flow so well. Even when my timeline got thrown a little off by our caterer running behind, he reassured me that everything was fine and got everything back on track and running smoothly, which I am so grateful for. Greg is a great emcee and he really goes above and beyond. This band is one of a kind. I have been to many many weddings, and maybe I am biased because they were our band, but they are the best band I have ever seen. My family and I plan to actually go see them when they play in Austin!! These guys are the best. Stop looking around and book this band.

Emily
Emily Endacott

Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding 4/6/19

They made the night! We didn’t want the night to end they were so fantastic. Guests are still messaging us about them and where they go watch them perform. Best money we spent on the wedding day! Read more they made the night! we didn’t want the night to end they were so fantastic. Guests are still messaging us about them and where they go watch them perform. Best money we spent on the wedding day!

J
Justin

Married on 03/31/2019

Awesome night with packed dance floor

Greg and uptown drive were a pleasure to work with from the beginning. They are very responsive to suggestions and song requests, and can make your vision come to life! I received many compliments on ... Read more the band, and as the title suggests, people couldn’t stop dancing. Would highly recommend this group.