UR Event

New Rochelle, NY · View map · Visit website

About UR Event

UR Event is a wedding and event planning business based out of New Rochelle, New York. Owner and founder Shauné endeavors to make your event a spectacular and one-of-a-kind experience. Greeting you and your significant other with warmth and kindness, she ensures that her dedicated staff is prepared to make certain that everything goes right on your special day.

Experience

Shauné is certified as a Wedding and Event Planner as well as a Sandals Specialist. She is also a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants. To bolster these accomplishments, she has notably completed a Masters in Management and a certification in Hospitality Management.

UR Event offers various services that will make your event the talk of the town. Services provided include:

• Day-of Coordination

6 UR Event Reviews

N
Natalie Forbes

Married on 09/01/2018

The consummate professional. Passionate about her work.

The service was excellent. I highly recommend it. My wedding planning was hassle free and stress free because of the first class delivery. Read more The service was excellent. I highly recommend it. My wedding planning was hassle free and stress free because of the first class delivery.

J
Jan Nats

Married on 09/01/2018

Just what the doctor ordered

Shaune's assistance during preparation for our wedding was exceptional and the primary reason for the absence of any hiccups on our day. She planned and directed everything down to our timings for the ... Read more day. Thanks a mill.

Mary
Mary

Married on 08/14/2018

I’m very pleased with the services for UR Event by Shaune

Thank you Shauné and team for your amazing work. You guys made my wedding day very memorable and stress free. I truly appreciate all the help and extra efforts. If you are looking for a stress free ... Read more wedding day UR Event by Shaune will provide that for you. I was very pleased and excited with their service. Very affordable and money worth spend. Thank you guys.