Urban Beauty Lounge

Quincy, MA 路 View map

About Urban Beauty Lounge

Urban Beauty Lounge is a full service skin care boutique. We provide services that include: Full Body Waxing, Airbrush Tanning, Bridal/Special Occassion Make-up Application, NOVA Eyelash Extensions, Bella Extensions, Targeted Facials, Lash & Brow tinting, and a variety of Peels. Along with our award winning services, we also give our clients the opportunity to shop our wide selection of hard to find beauty products. Urban Beauty Lounge believes great skin comes first, & Makeup second.

1 Reviews for Urban Beauty Lounge

1 Urban Beauty Lounge Reviews

User3795271

2+ years ago

I would recommend Melissa, owner of Urban Beauty Lounge to anyone! Melissa is amazing! I have been going to Melissa for all my beauty needs for more than 7 years, so when it was time to choose my ... Read more makeup artist for our wedding, it was no suprise I went to her :) Melissa is extremely knowlegable and you can tell her takes such pride in her work!! My makeup was flawless for our wedding! And most importanly, I did not feel like I had pounds of makeup on! I can not say enough good things about Melissa and her work!! I would HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding day in addition to all the pre-wedding prep :)

Urban Beauty Lounge FAQ