Urban Events

Ladson, SC · View map · Visit website

About Urban Events

Urban Events is a wedding planning company based out of Ladson, South Carolina. Since 2013, these talented planners have been working alongside each of their clients to understand their wishes and bring their vision to life for their big day. Whether you want an intimate gathering or a grand affair, they will use careful planning and attention to detail to create a unique and memorable event that showcases who you are.

Urban Events provides many planning services to bring together each important detail of your wedding day. The wedding planning services they offer include:

• Budget analysis

Featured
    Kristina Moore

Married on 07/20/2019

Best Wedding Planner

Planning with Urban Events was one of the best decisions we made. DeAnn was there EVERY step of the way keeping all of our vendors in line and most importantly keeping me calm. She made the planning ... Read more process as easy as possible. Our friends and family loved her as they said she and her team were polite, professional and most of all fun (she even got my uncle up to dance with her which he never does :) ). I can't say thank you enough to DeAnn and the Urban Events team, I would definitely recommend them to any future bride!

J
    Jocelyn Ancrum

Married on 09/29/2018

Outstanding!

I couldn’t recommend anyone better than Urban Events. From the beginning to the end me and my husband were beyond satisfied. They did everything to make sure our day went smoothly and we have zero ... Read more complaints! Thank you again for helping make our day one to remember ! :-)

K
    Kelsey

Married on 11/03/2017

DeAnn and Ron are such an amazing team to work with. Their personalities and energy made the whole planning process and day of amazing. DeAnn made sure me and my girls were well taken care of while ... Read more Ron was their for every inch of the groom and groomsmen's needs. And when it was time to party they definitely got our guests out their seats and onto the dance floor. I can't say Thank You enough!