Urban Roots Photography

Centerville, UT · View map

About Urban Roots Photography

Urban Roots Photography is a skilled wedding photography service based out of Centerville, Utah. At Urban Roots Photography, you’ll get the help of a husband-and-wife team who has been helping couples document their weddings for over a decade. They have helped capture weddings throughout Utah, including Ogden, Davis County, Logan, Salt Lake City, and Provo. They are also willing to travel to surrounding states or out of the country if requested.

Urban Roots Photography offers competitive pricing and are always willing to work with your budget, making your wedding photography booking an easy and stress-free experience. They specialize in contemporary, photojournalistic, vintage, natural, and traditional photography styles. Couples can receive albums, digital files, matted prints, proofs, thank-you cards, canvases, flush mounts, prints, and save-the-dates with their order as well. Some of the photography services they offer include:
Additional hours

3 Reviews for Urban Roots Photography

3 Urban Roots Photography Reviews

Jess

Married on 06/24/2016

My bridals were by far my favorite.. They really took the time to find a beautiful setting. One of the photos looks so beautiful and magical we got it blown up and have it framed and hanging for all ... Read more to see and envy. :) For our wedding there was a few significant shots I wanted and they nailed it! I couldn’t have been happier. They even tried some new things I asked for without hesitation. Dave and Teresa have beautiful souls and beautiful work!

Jess

Married on 06/24/2016

I want to add that I love ALL my photos! Haha! Just my bridals were so amazing ❤️❤️❤️ It was the day that was just me and they made me feel so special and beautiful - Jess Read more I want to add that I love ALL my photos!! Haha! Just my bridals were so amazing ❤️❤️❤️ It was the day that was just me and they made me feel so special and beautiful - Jess

Jeff

Married on 06/23/2016

We loved everything about Urban Roots Photography! They made sure to make me wife look beautiful and went the extra mile for her. They provided excellent professional photos and gave us more than we ... Read more paid for. They are a great team and work well together. Thanks you guys!!! -Jeff Meigs

Urban Roots Photography FAQ