Urban Soiree Boston

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Urban Soiree Boston

Urban Soiree Boston is a wedding planning company based in Boston, Massachusetts. This company specializes in wedding coordination and styling, with their services being modern and clean. Urban Soiree Boston will handle your planning to ensure a stress-free and fun wedding day. They will represent your unique vision for your celebration, bringing your dreams to reality for an exceptional experience.

Urban Soiree Boston offers the following wedding planning services:

• Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

Other Services
This wedding planning company services the following wedding types:

• Civil

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 09/30/2018

We said over and over again that the best money we spent on our whole wedding was hiring Renee and her team! Wedding planning had a LOT of ups and downs, but one thing that we could always count on ... Read more was Renee's positive attitude and calm confidence. She literally blew us away by somehow always having the answer to any problem we were facing - from furniture sourcing to pushing our outdoor ceremony to avoid the rain - and helping us feel excited about our event even when things felt stressful. At one of our meetings about three months out from our wedding, we looked at each other and said, "I think we're actually going to pull this off!!" That feeling was completely attributed to Renee and her incredibly hard work. We are recommending her to all of our friends getting married - working with her was an absolute pleasure every step of the way.

L
Lauren T Johnson

Getting married on 05/18/2019

A Wonderful Experience

The Urban Soiree Team put on a truly amazing event! The whole evening flowed perfectly from one portion of the evening to the next. As a guest, we had time to really enjoy each part of the night, ... Read more which was really great! The attention to detail in the decor and ambiance really made the Bride and Groom's vision come to life in the space. Urban Soiree managed the different vendors beautifully, so they were all truly part of the same team. I would absolutely recommend everything about working with Renee and her Team - they made the wedding perfect in every way and a truly wonderful experience.

A
Alison Powers

Married on 12/26/2018

The best money you will spend and the most fantastic service

Urban Soiree was absolutely fantastic to work with and made the entire wedding planning experience so much easier. I can't imagine going through my wedding without them by my side. My entire wedding ... Read more party and family was blown away by their helpfulness on the day of the wedding and we all loved having Renee and her team with us from morning until night. I am very organized and didn't think i needed a planner but trust me, no matter how organized you are it will be the best money you spend. Renee helped me chose the most wonderful vendors and brought my vision to life. She was also so organized, kind and calming throughout the entire process. I can't recommend Renee and her team enough.