US Bargain Limo

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About US Bargain Limo

US Bargain Limo is a professional wedding limo and party bus rental company based out of Hillside, New Jersey. With over 26 years of experience in the luxury transportation industry, this team has developed a deep appreciation for client satisfaction. Their impressive fleet includes a variety of stretch limos, party buses, shuttle buses, luxury sedans, and vintage Rolls Royce touring cars. Their largest party bus can hold up to 50 passengers, and features luxury wrap-around leather seating, ample standing room for dancing, laser and neon lighting, and multiple lavatories.

US Bargain Limo offers couples a range of special services in order to provide them with a truly memorable luxury transportation experience. Some of their special services include the following:

• Red carpet service

123 US Bargain Limo Reviews

S
Sharon Moore

Getting married on 08/04/2020

This is the second time I book with US Bargain Limo but the first time I reviewed. Both times my services were great. This time I actually booked for my wedding vs last time it was my best friend's ... Read more wedding. I loved our Chrysler limo! It was beautiful, clean, and the driver was great! Sam helped me pick out the perfect limo and he helped me book the perfect time frame for my wedding. I highly recommend your company Sam! Thank you again.

Y
Yesenia Medina

Getting married on 06/05/2020

I would definitely recommend!

My service went great. The driver's were on time, dressed in tuxedos, and great attitudes. They got along with all my guests and my guests were obsessed with the interior of the party buses. I am ... Read more simply writing this review to say thank you!

W
Wanda Taylor

Married on 08/31/2019

This is my second time booking

And i am still very satisfied with my services. I have planned a wedding for both my son and my daughter and have used this same company 2 years apart from one another. I definitely recommend. Read more and i am still very satisfied with my services. I have planned a wedding for both my son and my daughter and have used this same company 2 years apart from one another. I definitely recommend.