Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup

American Fork, Utah · View map · Visit website

About Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup

Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup is an on-site wedding hair and makeup company based out of American Fork, Utah. This team of professional hair and makeup artists will enhance your natural beauty, creating the look you envision for your big day to help you look and feel your very best.

Utah Bridal Hair & Makeup offers many hair and makeup services to pamper you and your bridal party on your big day and help you feel confident walking down the aisle. They also provide complimentary consultations to go over the details of your bridal hair and makeup desires. The wedding hair and makeup services they provide include:

• Hair & makeup trials
  • Large or small bridal parties
  • Hair extensions

T
Featured
Toni

Married on 08/05/2017

Gail and her team were the key ingredient to making my wedding day absolutely perfect! I wanted a 20s style wedding, and their skills with vintage inspired hair and make up was absolutely ... Read more breathtaking. The end product was perfect, but the journey to there was also part of a perfect day. These ladies were some of the nicest people I have ever met and they heard every word I said and were in constant communication with me up until my wedding day. The morning of the wedding was so much fun, they treated us like royalty! Knowing my hair and makeup was in their hands relieved me of so much stress. I can’t imagine what I would’ve done without them, and I would recommend Utah Bridal Hair and Makeup to any bride and her bridesmaids. I will always hold a warm spot in my heart for these talented women for making my wedding day just perfect. ( Photography by @haleyhphoto )

Melanie
Melanie Farronay

Getting married on 05/15/2020

So great it was amazing

It was pretty good and i would recommend it Read more It was pretty good and i would recommend it

Kylee
Kylee Nichols

Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome Bridal Hair and Makeup

These guys are incredible! There was no need for any sort of trial, they got it perfect the first time! I had one girl doing my hair and another doing my makeup and it all took only about an hour, ... Read more which for me is pretty incredible because I have a ridiculous amount of hair! They are super nice and easy to work with and I would highly recommend these guys