Utah Celebrations Catering

American Fork, UT · View map · Visit website

About Utah Celebrations Catering

Although located in Provo, Utah, Utah Celebrations Catering caters for Salt Lake City, Provo, Ogden, Logan, Park City, St. George and surrounding areas. Having served more than 2000 weddings, this company has the experience to make your wedding taste amazing.

This caterer offers the following services:

• Cake cutting
  • Stations
  • Plated
  • Cocktail reception

Cuisine
Utah Celebrations Catering prides itself on offering upscale service and food at a reasonable price. Its delicious menus include hors d’oeuvres, dessert, beverages and specialty bars, crepe and waffles bars, sliders and fries, chocolate fountains and breakfast.

83 Reviews for Utah Celebrations Catering

83 Utah Celebrations Catering Reviews

S
Featured
Shawnna

Married on 05/26/2018

Above and beyond my expectations!

The food was delicious! I am not from Utah and was hesitant hiring a catering company I knew nothing about but I am so happy that we did! The food was excellent and the service was top notch. ... Read more Everything was above and beyond my expectations. We ordered appetizers and the filet medallion/celebration chicken package for our guests. I also had our tables preset for a classier look. Everything was fabulous and I am hoping for a reason to hire them again soon Thank you

Victoria
Victoria

Married on 05/25/2019

They are amazing!

Utah Celebrations is amazing! The food was delicious, the servers were on top of everything, and everyone was very personal. Everyone kept saying how good the food was! Read more Utah Celebrations is amazing! The food was delicious, the servers were on top of everything, and everyone was very personal. Everyone kept saying how good the food was!

Kara
Kara Ferguson

Married on 11/17/2018

Delicious Food!

If you're looking for catering, HIRE UTAH CELEBRATIONS! The food was absolutely delicious, so so many compliments on it! Besides the amazing food, the staff was so professional, made everything work ... Read more so well, and even filled the drinks we had (as we catered our drinks from somewhere else). They offered to cut the cake as well (for a small fee) and did it so quickly and nicely! I would give them more than 5 stars if I could! So professional, and so delicious!!!