Utopik Event Planning

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Utopik Event Planning

Utopik Event Planning is a professional wedding planning company based in Cancun, Mexico. With over nine years of experience in the romance industry, this experienced team of professionals is passionate about stress-free planning and flawless execution of your special day. Utopik Event Planning has worked with over 100 couples from across the globe to create memorable experiences based on each couple’s cultural background and needs.

Utopik Event Planning is an inclusive wedding planning service, working with couples of all denominations and no denomination. They can assist with planning civil, cultural, and destination weddings. They provide full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. They are also available to help coordinate your pre and post-wedding events. A selection of their services include:

• Vendor referrals
  • Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • To-do lists

Location

Utopik Event Planning is located in Quintana Roo, providing the perfect location to plan a range of weddings in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, and the entire Riviera Maya. This company can source excellent ceremony and reception venues throughout these areas to serve as the setting for your dream day.

9 Reviews for Utopik Event Planning

9 Utopik Event Planning Reviews

L
Lea L

Married on 03/10/2019

Great wedding planner, on top of everything!

I really loved to plan my wedding with the Utopik team, especially with Tanya who took care of all the details so that everything was truly perfect and exactly as we wanted. On the day of the wedding, ... Read more we didn’t have to worry about anything and the Utopik team did a fantastic job! It was a magical day for us and all our guests were very happy. Thank you very much for everything Utopik, you are a really great team and you made our dream wedding come true! :)

G
Gabriela

Married on 02/23/2018

Dream wedding!

We are so happy we went with Utopik to plan our dream beach wedding in Playa del Carmen. They were very respectful of our budget and helped us make the most out of it in every way! Every option ... Read more presented to us was amazing and well thought out. We loved their attention to detail and how they made everything leading up to the big day stress free. Having them coordinate everything the day of made all of the difference too, all we had left to do was enjoy our wedding day.

Cristy
Cristy Baker

Married on 02/03/2018

Our dream wedding

The utopik girls are the most professional and organized wedding planners ever, they were on top of everything. The wedding was perfect, and all of our guests keep saying that it was the most fun and ... Read more beautiful wedding they have ever been to. We chose a venue with a beautiful beach and LED dance floor. The music (dj) was the best, we danced all night long and the food was amazing. I have to say that we didn’t go to Cancun prior the wedding, we reached out to them by email because a friend of a friend recommended utopik, (I live in Georgia and I heard about them here) after doing some research we figured they were really the best. Tanya found everything for me, she was sending options of vendors at different price ranges for me to tell her what I liked (food, desserts, music, decor, photographer, transportation, hotels, etc...) We met until a few days before the wedding when we arrived, and everything was handled perfectly, like I would have done it. We were in constant communication by email/phone/WhatsApp and she was always available, I work and I only had time to look at wedding stuff on Fridays or weekends and she didn’t have a problem with that. I can say they exceeded my expectations.