UW - Parkside

Kenosha, WI · View map

About UW - Parkside

Planning your wedding is one of the most exciting times in your life and the Parkside Student Center at UW-Parkside has many options to make it everything you've dreamed of!

13 Reviews for UW - Parkside

13 UW - Parkside Reviews

User4450239

Recently married

Working with John at Parkside for our ceremony and reception was amazing. He made getting married seamless in so many ways. From private food tastings, to being able to bring in all the centerpieces ... Read more early, to picking up everything a day later, Parkside made my wedding perfect. I couldn't believe how helpful all the staff was. Everything ran so smoothly and John and his staff were a huge part of that! Our guests have raved about the venue and food. We went with the chicken Florentine and top roast beef combination plate and the vegetarian lasagna. We also did passed appetizers during our cocktail hour, and John helped us since we are budget conscious figure out how much we need of each, without there not being enough or too much left over. Without his guidance we would have been very lost. After all, it was our first wedding! ;) One thing that I LOVED that Parkside did for our wedding, that they don't always do, was put the bar right next to the dance floor. They did this because we had our ceremony there as well. It was great because even if people weren't dancing, they still were part of the action, and as a bride who loves to dance, I could still interact with others without losing what makes my night so fun. Jeremy and can't even begin to express how wonderful our day at UW-Parkside was! Thanks for everything!

User5411914

2+ years ago

John Sill is very friendly and knowledgeable and I can't wait to plan all the details of our special day with him. I happened to be in the area and he was able to meet me for a tour with just a few ... Read more hours notice. As soon as I saw the venue in person I knew that it was the right place for us! There is a great variety of meal choices, snacks for the cocktail hour, options for alcohol, and even cakes! I feel so comfortable knowing that all of things are going to be taken care of my John and his staff right there in one place. With the ballroom rental you also get the lounge or outdoor patio area to use for your cocktail hour which was another plus for us!

User4747523

2+ years ago

The venue very spacious which is just what we need and it's very beautiful! John Sill is a very helpful guy and definitely knows what he's doing when it comes to the event business. We can't wait to ... Read more have our wedding there!