V-Style Photography

Longboat Key, FL · View map

About V-Style Photography

Hi, my name is Kevin Tai. I am a photographer who focus in classic, contemporary, and elegant portrait photography styles. Please feel free to visit my facebook page to see more of my works and LIKE my page to receive upcoming special info - https://www.facebook.com/VStylePhotography/

My location based in Sarasota FL. I will love to travel to your location (Tampa, St Petersburg, Clearwater, Ana Maria, Holmes Beach, Longboat Key, Lido Key, Siesta Key, Osprey, Venice and etc).

I am providing photography services with the combination of affordable rate and professional quality. Wedding packages starting at $995. All couples will receive FREE engagement session with Premium or Platinum package!!

BOOK YOUR DATE TODAY!!! (Wedding Packages start from $995)

6 Reviews for V-Style Photography

6 V-Style Photography Reviews

A
Allison

Married on 08/15/2015

Kevin, from V-Style photography was hands down an amazing photographer! He captured our wedding so well. There isn't one shot I wish I would of gotten! Kevin was very nice and easy to work with. My ... Read more husband and I felt comfortable the minute we met him! The quality of the photos are amazing! I am so happy we hired him for our wedding because we will be able to look back on the photos and relive our wedding over and over again! I highly recommend V-Style photography for any couple looking to have amazing photos!

T
Travis

Married on 01/03/2015

Kevin was an amazing photographer. Our pictures turned out amazing. I would highly recommend you select Kevin as your photographer for any occasion. You won't be disappointed. Read more Kevin was an amazing photographer. Our pictures turned out amazing. I would highly recommend you select Kevin as your photographer for any occasion. You won't be disappointed.

T
Teresa

Event date: 09/23/2014

Kevin is very creative with his photo shoots, he always brings new ideas so we we're never bored with our photo shoot. I highly recommend him to everyone I know. And his pictures always turn out ... Read more perfect , he takes his time to make sure they will be great !