Vacationeeze

Raleigh, NC · View map · Visit website

About Vacationeeze

Vacationeeze is a travel agency located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Specializing in destination weddings and honeymoons, the company has over three decades of experience in the industry and can tailor each getaway to suit every couple’s desires and requirements. The company’s main goal is to help each couple find their perfect resort with the best rates or help create the perfect destination wedding.

From the naturalistic and rustic environment of the Australian outback to the crystal clear shores of the Dominican Republic, Vacationeeze offers every couple a range of wedding and honeymoon destinations all over the globe. Other destinations available include Asia, the Caribbean, New Zealand, Hawaii, Mexico, South America, the Pacific Islands, and more. Working closely with each couple, the agency will discuss ideas and help them get the best rates for their chosen destination. Additional types of travel and services provided include luxury trips, romantic trips, and travel insurance. For more information regarding the company’s exclusive resorts, couple’s can contact the agencies friendly and knowledgeable staff through their official website.

56 Reviews for Vacationeeze

56 Vacationeeze Reviews

M
Mitzy Stengle

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Could not do it without Jack and Sharon

I was referred to Vacationeeze by a friends parents that worked with them a few years ago to plan a family trip. We wanted to have a destination wedding and worked with someone else and I was just ... Read more about to forget about having a destination wedding until I spoke to Jack. He was actually in Jamaica when we spoke. He listened to what I wanted and then a few days later we had another call and he provided many great options with various prices and free stuff. He has been great at helping all my guests plan to come to my wedding and providing me the things I needed. I am also working with Sharon to plan our honeymoon to Greece. Because it seems like they travel all the time she has been to most of the places we want to go. She was even able to suggest some restaurants in Athens and a store to buy sandals at. They both have been great to deal with and I can´t wait for my wedding and for my honeymoon.

C
Cynthia Wills

Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent and worry free experience

Jack helped me plan my destination wedding from beginning to end Read more Jack helped me plan my destination wedding from beginning to end

M
Marta Krinski

Married on 08/03/2019

Vacationeeze Rescued Me

I was planning our honeymoon and started to do it myself and became overwhelmed. I then tried to use Expedia and that was a nightmare. A friend suggested Jack from Vacationeeze and I knew once I ... Read more talked to him on the phone I was in good hands. We talked about our budget and all the things we wanted to do. Within minutes he had some ideas. He put an amazing honeymoon to Italy together for us. He arranged for private cooking classes and a wine tastings around Florence. He even arranged a tour in Tuscany and we got to ride vespa scooters. He as always available and when he was traveling, which it seems he does a lot, he was responsive. I have a feeling if I did not find him we would have just waited or driven to the lake. Italy was amazing and I don't think I would have ever been there with out Jack's help.