Vacationisms Worldwide Travel

Bedford, New Hampshire, NH · View map · Visit website

About Vacationisms Worldwide Travel

A travel agent based out of Bedford, New Hampshire, Vacationisms Worldwide Travel is dedicated to planning the honeymoon or destination wedding of your dreams. This company understands how stressful planning your wedding can be, and their goal is to help you ease the stress by wading through the millions of search results that populate when you are searching for the perfect place to celebrate your new lives together. Truly passionate about planning trips for honeymoons and weddings, Vacationisms Worldwide Travel provides exceptional service with attentive and responsive consultants who will go out of their way to make sure your needs are met and you have a trip you will remember and cherish forever.

Vacationisms Worldwide Travel offers full-service trip planning for honeymoons, destination weddings, anniversaries, vow renewals, and more. They provide recommendations based on best value and not the cheapest cost, and also offer a best price guarantee, emergency assistance, and travel insurance. They specialize in many amazing destinations, including”

• Caribbean

E
Featured
Eugenia

Married on 01/13/2018

Highly recommend using Sara for your destination wedding booking. Destination weddings are stressful enough as it is - being a travel agent on top of being the bride isn't worth it. She made us a ... Read more wedding website that was gorgeous and guests were able to go straight there to book. Because Sara works a lot with the popular resorts (including our resort - Azul Sensatori), she helped me get a new wedding coordinator when my original one wasn't responding to my questions. Having a travel agent with a relationship with the resort is a wonderful way to make sure all your concerns are being met. Not only that, but we were able to get specific insight on the location which was very helpful when making important selections. She answered my guests questions promptly, which kept me away from being a middle man as much as possible. When working with Vacationisms, you don't just get a travel agent but you get an extra level of support. Sara checked in while we were at the resort to make sure things went smoothly. I highly recommend using her for anyone considering a destination wedding - you won't regret it.

J
Jessica Beauchamp

Married on 10/13/2018

Above & Beyond

Working with Sara was an absolute joy! She was so responsive and helpful from the very first conversation my husband and I had with her. She was so prompt in answering all our questions and provided ... Read more invaluable guidance for us as we had never planned such an extensive vacation. Our resort was fabulous and from her personal suggestion list. Sara goes above and beyond for her clients, whether is basic questions or frenzied questions mid-flight about customs forms! We will use Sara for every and any type of vacation we take now. She took all the guesswork and anxiety out of travel planning. I can’t possibly imagine there is anyone better out there!

B
Brandon Wilson

Married on 09/29/2018

Vacationisms was great!

Over the last 9 months planning our destination wedding, I've talked to someone in the office nearly every day. They're always crazy responsive and it was great to have back up when I needed help with ... Read more the contacts at the resort.