Vail Area Weddings

Avon, CO · View map

About Vail Area Weddings

Welcome and Congratulations!

So many exciting choices and decisions ahead of you, not to mention the joy of joining your lives. As you search for the right officiant for your wedding, here are a few things to keep in mind.

Part of your job is to find a celebrant who brings emotion and sensitivity to the vows you've chosen. At the conclusion of the ceremony, I'm continually honored and touched by the number of guests who take time to complement me on the ceremony.

Living near Vail, I am within 10-15 minutes of the most frequently chosen ceremony venues in the valley. When you come to visit with other vendors and see possible locations, we can easily meet at a convenient time for you.

As an ordained wedding officiant, I am open to any religious or non-religious background. Couples I work with are looking for a wedding that is meaningful and spiritual. My job is to help you craft a ceremony which fits your personalities. There will be no surprises. I don't speak off the cuff about my ideas of life and marriage. We will create the ceremony together and you will know in advance exactly what will be said.

I look forward to hearing about your hopes and thoughts for your wedding.

30 Reviews for Vail Area Weddings

30 Vail Area Weddings Reviews

D
Donna

Married on 07/19/2014

Tara van Dernoot was a big reason why my wedding was perfect. From the first moment we started cooresponding till the ceremony was over, Tara was there for us every step of the way. She made planning ... Read more planning the ceremony as simple as she could and worked with adding special touches that we asked for. We couldn't have asked for better.

K
Kerri

Married on 12/07/2013

Tara was a wonderful officiant. She has the ability to put any bride and groom at ease about planning the ceremony and incorporating important pieces. She is very easy to work with and goes out of her ... Read more way to make the ceremony perfect. She is very professional and sincere. I myself felt touched that she went out of her way to personally introduce herself to both my parents and my future husband's parents during the rehearsal. Even better, she was 100% on board with officiating a wedding outside in 5 degree weather with snow falling in order to make our ceremony perfect! We highly recommend Tara for your upcoming wedding!

User3306461

2+ years ago

Tara was a dream to work with, and we don't know what we would have done without her! She made planning our ceremony a simple and fun process, and together we developed the perfect ceremony. When it ... Read more came time for the big day, Tara was extremely classy and professional. We can't recommend her enough!!