Valarie Panei

Wexford, PA · View map

About Valarie Panei

Hello ladies, I have been a licensed & insured cosmologist for the last 13 years. My background is extensive and I have worked in numerous beauty fields; from cosmetic companies, salons, television etc.... My training and knowledge is vast. I specialize in high definition airbrush makeup & also offer professional grade. I am able to offer individual services as well as large bridal parties. All of my services are 'on location' & I can also accommodate out of state travel. In addition, I also offer on location Custom Airbrush Tanning - for the added extra wedding day glow! Please check out my websites & Facebook for additional information and I welcome all inquiries. Cheers!! www.valariepanei.com & www.organicgoglow.com

13 Reviews for Valarie Panei

13 Valarie Panei Reviews

Katy
Katy Rosen

Married on 05/11/2019

Best makeup artist in Pittsburgh!

It was such a pleasure to work with Valarie! She was very responsive and professional from the beginning and throughout the entire planning process and wedding day. She was always on-time on the day ... Read more of trial and wedding day and finished everyone on schedule. Everyone's makeup looked absolutely beautiful! My makeup lasted all day and night and still looked great even after the wedding was over! The makeup also photographed very well. I can't tell you how many compliments I received about my makeup look. I really cannot say enough great things about Valarie and recommend her highly!

C
Corrie

Married on 09/29/2018

I don’t even have words to describe how amazing Val is, but I’ll try - Val is a true professional and her experience will really shine through on your wedding day both in terms of her makeup skills ... Read more and her ability to keep everyone on track and make sure everyone is ready on time. I can’t even count how many people told me it was the best wedding makeup they have ever seen! Myself and my bridesmaids felt so beautiful, our makeup was perfect throughout the entire day/night and it photographed so well. I think my favorite thing though is that Val really brings out your features and natural beauty so you don’t look like a different person - you just feel like the most beautiful version of yourself, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day! I recommend Val 10000% and can’t believe I was lucky enough to have booked her for my day!

S
STephanie

Married on 05/26/2018

I can't say enough great things about Valarie. She is talented, professional, and takes her role in your wedding day very seriously. For me, my makeup was one of the most important aspects of my ... Read more wedding day. I did a lot of research prior to contacting Valarie, and she ended up being the only trial I did! She listened to me and got to know me so that she could tailor my look to my preferences, while at the same time providing her expert opinion as to what would look best. She takes her time, focuses on symmetry, and frequently has you look in the mirror so that she can proceed according to what her bride thinks of their makeup look. After my trial, I booked Valarie very early for my wedding day. Throughout the intervening years, she communicated frequently in response to questions about my beauty plan. She responds to emails quickly and thoroughly. She remembers what changes you had from your trial and implements them on your big day. She arrives early and is prepared. These and other aspects of her professionalism were outstanding and gave me even more trust in her. As far as her makeup, she makes your skin glow and your eyes sparkle. I felt like I never looked better, and she made my mom and all my bridesmaids look and feel gorgeous. She chooses colors and techniques based on each lady's preferences and look. The makeup from my trial lasted through tears and a workout, and on my big day it looked just as good after a night of dancing! I highly suggest using her for your wedding AND for your engagement photos so you can see how the makeup will photograph. I will continue to use Valarie for any of my makeup needs! She is truly the best!