VALDORAMA

Bristol, CT · View map

About VALDORAMA

Ready to get the most incredible pictures you have ever seen of yourself?

Welcome to Valdorama. Every bride is treated like a queen here - and regular people look like movie stars. Everything happens on a one-by-one basis at my studio. It's all about emotion, creativity, and having the time of your life.

I love to touch people's hearts with my work. And I am super excited to make that same magic happen for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Val

19 Reviews for VALDORAMA

19 VALDORAMA Reviews

K
Kelly

Married on 06/23/2016

We totally recommend Val, he helped us made our wedding day very special. We wanted the best and we got it. We fell in love with his pictures, they are so mystical, almost out of a fairy tale. Val is ... Read more super professional and friendly. We LOVE our engagement and wedding album! If you're looking for something unique, beautiful and forever lasting, choose Val!

I
Iris

Married on 05/28/2016

Absolutely the best! Simply amazing! Val captured the magic, fun and beauty of my daughter's wedding. He took the time to understand what my daughter wanted and executed to perfection. We are ecstatic ... Read more with his photographs. Highly recommend him!

User6828572

2+ years ago

Val is such a joy to work with! From our very first meeting, he set us at ease and listened to what we were desiring for our wedding. I have found his level of expertise and professionalism so ... Read more refreshing! I would highly recommend Val to anyone looking to be floored by their wedding day images!