Valentino Productions

Cheshire, CT · View map

About Valentino Productions

My love of music began as a small boy, at 11 years old I was introduced to entertaining events, My Dad Raffaele, had started a DJ company called Raval Dj and he would dj Italian parties all over Connecticut. I would always be excited to tag along watching him and helping him carry his equipment. A couple of years later after I had accompanied him to many events we were at a wedding and my Dad turned to me and said “Play some music”. I remember the very first song I played was “Good Vibrations” by Marky Mark , I had played another song and another and needless to say it was a rush and I was hooked on providing music entertainment. My father and I dj’d many parties together and as the years passed my love for the business grew more and more, in the year 2000 we changed the name to Valentino Productions and took the company to a different level. Although much of the music technology has changed throughout the years, some things have stayed the same. Valentino Productions still offers the energy and enthusiasm of a young boy combined with the latest in video, sound, and lighting technology!! From your Standard Wedding to your elaborate dance party Valentino Productions offers it all to make your event a memorable one! My dad suddenly passed this year, but fortunately for me he had set the foundation for me to carry on a company that he started with his passion for music. Count on Valentino Productions, to unite your dreams & our experience to make your day a memorable one.

4 Reviews for Valentino Productions

4 Valentino Productions Reviews

A
Ariana

Married on 08/24/2013

Vinny was, by far, one of the best vendors I hired for my wedding. We hired him for DJ, live entertainment, and uplighting. He was so kind, so helpful, he worked within our budget, and he really ... Read more delivered a great party atmosphere! The singer, Tony Casissi, is PHENOMENAL and I couldn't imagine any wedding without him. Vinny's DJing really kept the party going and I HIGHLY recommend him.

A
Anthony

Married on 06/13/2013

Exceeded our expectations. Professional. Provided everything we asked for at a price that fit our budget. Read more Exceeded our expectations. Professional. Provided everything we asked for at a price that fit our budget.

F
Fiona

Married on 04/20/2013

We used Valentino Productions for our wedding and Vinny did an amazing job! We gave him free range with the music and the music throughout the night was perfect! He was great to work with leading up ... Read more up to the wedding and perfect the day of!