Valentino's Bridal & Tailoring

Twinsburg, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Valentino's Bridal & Tailoring

Valentino’s Bridal & Tailoring is a wedding dress boutique located in Twinsburg, Ohio. This bridal boutique, which has been in operation since 1999, boasts of personable service, vast selections of gowns, and unique European designs that will add enjoyment and fun to your wedding dress shopping. One of the most personable wedding dress shops in Northeast Ohio, Valentino’s Bridal & Tailoring promises to provide you with an enjoyable dress shopping experience that you will remember for a lifetime.

Valentino’s Bridal & Tailoring offers a wide selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride gowns, as well as bridal packages and custom made bridal accessories. Their inventory offers beautiful, unique, and affordable European gowns. They provide professional alteration and tailoring services for both bride and groom, and ensure quick turnaround time for all alterations. Other bridal attire services include:

• Alterations

M
Featured
Mary

Married on 06/30/2018

Without hesitation, I would recommend Valentino’s Bridal and Tailoring to any bride. As a non-traditional bride, I wanted a knee-length wedding dress. This required significant alterations to my gown. ... Read more Through word-of-mouth recommendations, I was directed to Valentino’s Bridal and Tailoring. I was not disappointed with this decision. The owner, Tatyana, was personable and highly professional. Her expertise was immediately evident. My gown was altered exactly as I envisioned. A few weeks later, I had my bridesmaids’ dresses altered by a family friend. Unfortunately, the result were not to my standards. With only 11 days to my wedding, I called Tatyana in a panic. Calmly, Tatyana reassured me that everything would be fine. That evening, she measured my daughters and assessed the damage. Four days later, the dresses were completed and the outcome was stunning. I am truly grateful to Tatyana and her staff for all they did to make my wedding a memorial event.

K
Kristen

Married on 05/26/2018

Tatyana is amazing. I bought both my wedding dress from her shop and ordered all bridesmaids through her. She is so accommodating to a customer's needs, genuinely cares about each customer and the ... Read more quality of every product. She cares about the quality of dresses and only wishes for the bride to be her most beautiful self. All her dresses are from Europe, so the quality is AMAZING and fashion forward (many styles of which haven't entered USA style yet). She has a range of styles and is very flexible with trying styles to fit your needs. Everyone at the shop is very genuine and caring. She gives you the best price and doesn't try to cheat you with poor quality for a high price. I highly recommend.

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 09/30/2017

Looking for a unique one of a kind dress you must take a look, I didn't get my dress there I had already bought mine when I came there for her to fix what Sew Cora did wrong, and they did amazing work ... Read more in the short time I needed her help!!!! I cantb thank them enough